Forza Horizon 4 should be an inspiration for 2077 car design.

+
I can second the argument about physics. Much of CDPR's work in this regard has been decidedly "floaty". Doesn't ruin my day or anything, but it would be great to have that sense of weight and momentum.

On the flip side, accomplishing that takes a significant amount of processing power. It would be reasonable to assume that more detailed vehicle handling might come at the expense of other physics-related elements, like the amount of clutter, debris, and whatnot.

players not interested in driving can find it an annoying gameplay element
thats why i said a switch for automatic to manual (in the settings for players that want manual shifting can have manual shift like in forza you can use either via settings) i hate automatic one of my main reassons is because you have far less control of the car, being able to shift gives you better control of your speed let alone how much better it is when you need to take a quick turn (automatic you just hit the breaks and hope you make the turn.) like is adding a on or off buttion and making a manual shift layout really that hard. also for those who say every 3 years you know its every 2 every horizon game has came out on even year, forza horizon came out in October 23, 2012, 2nd in 2014, 3rd 2016, 4th 2018, so no not 3 years, but anyway all im asking for a on or off switch for automatic to manual.

Top Bottom