Found new clue to BrainDance

+
I am only speculating here guys, but there are some footprints of pre-release BD.
[Spoilers!]

There is a side quest "Sweet Dreams" where you get scammed by buying braindance. Once you start quest you put on braindance headset and screen goes black.Then you wake up in an apartment where you rescued Sandra Dorsett. There is one interesting thing maybe bug maybe devs forgot to remove, but quick menu has UNLABELED BRAINDANCE (!)
Though category for that BD is called "Face"

#1.jpg

While other BrainDances you find in the world, are in "Misc" category. ( this might be place holder idk )

#2.jpg

I tried to put on Braindance headset on my face and press "X" to activate that UNLABELED BD, but nothing happened. Also, it's not possible to put Misc Adult BD's into quick menu.

#3.jpg

My guess is that pre-release version you could put BD's into quick menu and activate them while wearing BD headset. Idk guys i am desperate Sorry.

I hope that's the case and braindances find their way into the game aside from just junk. I've started collecting 1 of each of the vinyls I can find. Haven't started on the braindances yet

Vinyls are in Junk category, you can find 3 types and i think 10 of them you can buy from that Guitar and Audio store. One of the endings has working record player that you can turn on/off. Dunno why its not in V's apartment whole game

BD's are sold in 2 sex shops and they are put into Misc category inventory. But inventory does not have Misc tab so you have to look in "ALL" tab.

I did the same and that BD got shadow stuck in the slot. At every epilogue scene where your inventory is wiped, the slot would show the Unlabeled BD instead of being empty

I honestly pissed that we can't kill that guy.

I live in Atlanta. When someone like that is trying to sell you stuff, 100% of the time it's a robbery.

I've even trying hitting him with a car. I hate NPCs that are invincible... Especially ones that deserve to die.

II tried to put on Braindance headset on my face and press "X" to activate that UNLABELED BD, but nothing happened. Also, it's not possible to put Misc Adult BD's into quick menu.

One BD seller said some older :
BD cannot be used on the new equipment. You have to buy an old set from this vendor. But that MIGHT be a rip of or just for the ONE I was going to buy. I am not sure as I did not take his deal.

mbrto

Forum regular
when i saw the BDs ingame i was reminded of the memory den in f4 and i was amazed how much better cyberpunk executed it.
the visuals are amazing and they are actually useful for gameplay and the story
and there are plenty of them in main and side missions

i hope we will see more of them in future dlcs

I hope the day will come when V can use the BD machine in his head at will, but I can't expect it.

There is still hope they will comeback to this.

I hope they do - I really, really want some options for V - Private Investigator.

....the rain was running off the window, reflecting the neon lights between the shutters like the sweat from the forehead of a Nomad on their first visit to Night City.

Skimming through the endless voodboo hack threat emails, she walked in. A dame with chrome that I swore if I followed up would lead all the way to Crystal Palace. She took a moment to scan me, her optics sparkling blue in the dim light.

She dropped a BD on my desk and lit up a smoke before making herself at home on the couch, the shutters casting shadows across striking streaks of pink and green through her blazing red hair.

"Watch," she husked. "Then we'll talk."

I live in Atlanta. When someone like that is trying to sell you stuff, 100% of the time it's a robbery.

I've even trying hitting him with a car. I hate NPCs that are invincible... Especially ones that deserve to die.

I feel like there needed to be an option of, "Tell me where the guys to rob me are so I can rob them."

That is from the quest when you get kidnapped by the scavs we kill in the first mission with jackie i think. I noticed i equipped it too.

I kill it. You just have to confront the salesman, tell him he can go, and then shoot him in the back like the dirty rat that he is.

I am only speculating here guys, but there are some footprints of pre-release BD.
[Spoilers!]

There is a side quest "Sweet Dreams" where you get scammed by buying braindance. Once you start quest you put on braindance headset and screen goes black.Then you wake up in an apartment where you rescued Sandra Dorsett. There is one interesting thing maybe bug maybe devs forgot to remove, but quick menu has UNLABELED BRAINDANCE (!)
Though category for that BD is called "Face"

View attachment 11129684

While other BrainDances you find in the world, are in "Misc" category. ( this might be place holder idk )

View attachment 11129687

I tried to put on Braindance headset on my face and press "X" to activate that UNLABELED BD, but nothing happened. Also, it's not possible to put Misc Adult BD's into quick menu.

View attachment 11129690

My guess is that pre-release version you could put BD's into quick menu and activate them while wearing BD headset. Idk guys i am desperate Sorry.
So I was speculating on this too, and I think it has some awesome DLC potential.

I thought it'd be a great way to be able to explore places outside of NC without ever really leaving it. I made a thread about some ideas.

Here's a link:

Top Bottom