Found this on Utube

+
Found this on Utube

Dont know how many seen this already but was new to me and OMG does this get me excited for The Witcher 2.Enjoy (if new to you)http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k-VIFZRkH5o

It's the first leaked video from early alpha version. The game looks much different and better now.

Flash said:
It's the first leaked video from early alpha version. The game looks much different and better now.
aye saw the Alpha title, man that alpha game looks amazing to me, the finish product might blow my mind!Spring cant come soon enough nowFlash, any "leaked video" thats more recent that I havent seen yet?

Don't know what you've already seen. You might check these: http://tw2.thewitcher.com/#video/0_1

Flash said:
Don't know what you've already seen. You might check these: http://tw2.thewitcher.com/#video/0_1
yup I seen all those :)Was hopeing more actual game play got released "leaked" to show how game really is :)

Here's a gameplay fragment from Prologue: http://www.cdprojekt.pl/konferencje/video.php?id=3&p=1 - part 12/13 and 13/13. Keep in mind that this is game footage from 1 year before game's release. It's an early beta and many things have already changed since then.

Flash said:
I don't think it looks better at all. And I certainly don't think that how good an RPG looks should mean anything, considering they've never been (or shouldn't have) about graphics.But then again my opinion is completely irrelevant because I think Fallout is still miles ahead of most (so called) rpg's that were published in last ten years.

By the "look" I don't mean graphics only. I mean combat system, GUI, everything. In this video from TW2 for example you see combat mechanics from TW1.

Thanks, hadnt seen that, interesting!LOL, the fight with in the bubble was in Mass effect 2 but was one of the few things i liked in that game so thats ok.

Yes, everyone keeps comparing this scene to ME2. It looks similar but, just in case, I wan't to bring some facts to some people who think it's a rip-off. ME2's release date was the end of January while the bubble shield from TW2 could be seen on first trailer in March. You can't make a game's story, concepts, scenery, mo-cap animations, dialogues, dubbing, cutscenes and trailer in less than 2 months. All of this is required to make every little part of the 'screenplay'. It was done much earlier.

Flash said:
Yes, everyone keeps comparing this scene to ME2. It looks similar but, just in case, I wan't to bring some facts to some people who think it's a rip-off. ME2's release date was the end of January while the bubble shield from TW2 could be seen on first trailer in March. You can't make a game's story, concepts, scenery, mo-cap animations, dialogues, dubbing, cutscenes and trailer in less than 2 months. All of this is required to make every little part of the 'screenplay'. It was done much earlier.
LOL, what does it matter who did what first?Fact is concepts are "borrowed" from game to game everywhere and there really is nothing new out there. Just someone elses ides modified to fit their own!As I said, I liked the bubble idea in ME2 and it seems to fit the situation in TW2 sceen.No harm no foul in my eyes!If we demanded games have only "original" ideas, games would be 10 minutes long and rather disappointing.

That's how I'm thinking of it but I saw enough posts on Polish board to see that for some people every reason is good to bash a developer or a game.

xd this is the first leak video from 1 year and half ago the game change a lot , now its look more great . but this video i think is too well made for just a leak i think it's a false trailer to say that the produc begin to be made xd

OK, need more gameplay footage (or more cinematic trailers) heheHave Witcher 2 addiction I cant itch yet!

Yeah, thats an old vid, but nonetheless demonstrates how awesome the environments will be in TW2. I have to wonder where CD Projekt found such talented artists.

The 20 min presentation from gamescon is here(Good cam quality):http://www.gamersyde.com/news_gc_the_witcher_2_presentation-9826_en.html

slimgrin said:
Yeah, thats an old vid, but nonetheless demonstrates how awesome the environments will be in TW2. I have to wonder where CD Projekt found such talented artists.
Poland is just an amazing country :)

Being Half slavic I think that Slavic culture can really be intresting and beautiful. So thumbs up to CD Projeckt for their great work and for sharing with us, through this game, a culture that is in my opinion is very underestimated.

Tomread said:
Being Half slavic I think that Slavic culture can really be intresting and beautiful. So thumbs up to CD Projeckt for their great work and for sharing with us, through this game, a culture that is in my opinion is very underestimated.
Ive said this in the past but will say again.Im VERY WELL READ, but thats been all North American and English writers for the most part (and a little Sun Tzu and The Prince thrown in for good measure).So I had no clue what a striga was when I first loaded up The Witcher.I have found the entrance into a whole new region of fantasy to be very interesting and appealing to be honest!Its not so different but in many cases it has different names or slight changes to the lore!Fasinating stuff to be honest.Just finished The Last Wish (great short story btw, nice twist, and gave me a WHOLE NEW understanding of the Dandelion character).About to start Blood of Elves and hopefully that book deals alot more with the non humans in general.

Dandelion is unexpectedly fun. You'd think he'll be a boring character comparing to badass Geralt but his witty humor often wins the day :)

Top Bottom