Found two bugs on iconic weapons, maybe?

+
When I crafted LIZZIE into epic there isn't any further legendary crafting like others show up. Or its it ties to some sort of mission?

Another iconic weapon bug is SKIPPY I can't put it into storage, or its also a mission to it??

I am quite puzzled with these two.

Same issue can't store skippy in the stash.

I have a feeling it has to do with the continuation of the skippy quest line. I was never given the dialogue after 50 kills or the return quest.

Same issue can't store skippy in the stash.

I have a feeling it has to do with the continuation of the skippy quest line. I was never given the dialogue after 50 kills or the return quest.
Hasn't popped the quest for me either. It already flipped and still no quest...

When I crafted LIZZIE into epic there isn't any further legendary crafting like others show up. Or its it ties to some sort of mission?

Another iconic weapon bug is SKIPPY I can't put it into storage, or its also a mission to it??

I am quite puzzled with these two.

You can't put Skippy in the display stash before getting "Machine Gun" mission asking you to return it to Regina Jones. For me the bug about Skippy is it's also not upgradeable to legendary + it's kinda counter intuitive that you can put it on display yet the quest asks you to return it. As a completionist I am in dilemma, return it or display it. I would also like to use it so having a crafting spec and being able to craft multiple versions of it would fix this issue quite nicely.

Top Bottom