Founder Program?

+
Founder Program?

I would love to see some kind of way to show my support for this game! I hope there are other people that feel this way. I have recently bought founders packages for other games, because they are pretty great. I hope to see this become a pretty amazing game. Cyberpunk has always been pretty amazing for me and I have always enjoyed it.

Ive noticed the community will often times show support to help companies get the money they need to show them support and their intrest, which I feel that some games have more effort and work put into them at that point. I have not been displeased with any game that i have supported with my money.

Even if this means I have to buy a game after that, and I do with out needing any kind of reward, however they are cool to get. Does anyone else feel this way? Anyone else want to see this kind of program?

Having done founders programs before with other games, this is an excellent idea. Those usually are only done with MMO games though. Just depends on if this is going to be an MMO or something else.

I'm also an initial KickStarter for Shadowrun. I'd be interested in a KickStarter project for CP.

I doubt they need funding, but bragging about crazy amounts of pre-orders or Founders always looks good.

I, too, am a SR and Shadowrun Online KS. Also Wasteland 2. It truly is a good time to be into video games if you like gritty, violent noir RPGs, isn't it?

Even if they dont need the money, I think would be cool to give them any addtional funding they might need in order to get this game going. And to get the game the community wants. Ive not played The Witcher or any of the other games, however, I have hear very good things about them. With this being said, I would love to see this game become AMAZING.

Some sort of founder involvement sounds good - I don't think CDPr needs the crowdsourced funding. I'd like to see a fan-designed collector's edition; fan-input on preorder bonuses. The Witcher 2's Dark Edition had an epic box, but the key chain I got for pre-ordering was nicer than the medallion it came with. Better proportions on the key chain. I know it's probably a couple of years out, but my recommendation? Mirrorshades. Can never go wrong with mirrorshades.

Agreed, a founder program would be nice but like a few of you have said it usually only happens for MMOs.

CDP doesn't need fundings for Cyberpunk (well in the sense not by donating, of course they need funds)
But I will be totally in game if there is such a founder/early supporter program, even if I have to buy the game later.
Will pre-order Cyberpunk and TW3 moment announced on both gog and steam :D

I'm not typically one to do pre-orders or Founder programs but I have a good feeling about this game. Hopefully as we get fed more info, some of us line-toers will be able to make a decision.

Yea sure. Now founder program, then beg on kickstarter and make flops, then buyable dlc's. And then people ask other why the hell game industry went to shit.

Agreed - and although the Founder program is often commonplace with MMOs, it is hitting other games - if not in completely the same way but you have a title and status etc - like BF3 and COD (via the Premium and Elite setups respectively) so it's not outside the realms of possibility

In terms of in game stuff, I'd rather everything that CDPR produced for the game would be avaliable to everyone that bought the game. I can't stand the amount of "preorder now! pay $40 for unique founders sniper rifle!" crap that I see these days. Or a collectors edition that contains in-game items that you can't get elsewhere. A game should be a complete artistic package when it's released, in my opinion. On the other hand, I'm not against paying extra for stuff that surrounds the game, like making of documentaries, wallpapers, soundtrack CD, etc etc. I just want the game kept pure.

I agree that it should be possible to preorder the game (and Witcher 3) on GOG right now, I would preorder it instantly. Do not care that it is few years away, I just want to support CDP.

A kickstarter wouldn't make sense, but I definitely wish I could show my support now somehow. I'm definitely buying a collectors edition for this game.

Top Bottom