Four 'IGN Best of 2015' awards for The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt!

+

Burza46

CD PROJEKT RED
Four 'IGN Best of 2015' awards for The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt!

This indeed is a happy new year for Wild Hunt with four IGN awards just in! The game was awarded:

Many thanks for your ongoing support!

Just found this...

Haven't played Destiny myself, but it's clear that people really appreciate Witcher 3, and for a good reason :)

Attachments

• 11264589_1474205112896430_2044521474_n.jpg
    11264589_1474205112896430_2044521474_n.jpg
    21.4 KB · Views: 88
Congratulations CDPR.

I am really happy about all the GOTYs you are getting, however, the thing I am most happy about is that FINALLY the music is applauded, easily the best part of the whole game is being ignored by the damn press for some reason and it was IGN of all places that actually recognized it, what a weird weird thing to happen.

If this keeps up much more, CD Projekt RED may very soon be able to place a curated exhibit on display: 'Awards of the Gaming Industry: A Complete Collection.'

As usual, felicitations and compliments to the RED Team!

Not surprising. The objective truth is that no other game came even close to the quality and scope of The Witcher 3 this year. Plus it's one of the best looking game ever made.

So yeah, congrats Reds!

Hahaha, nice to see they are having some fun with the awards that they received :) But they should be careful about the space constraints. If they model every award like this, then their wall spaces might literally not be enough... :p That shield looks badass though.

Top Bottom