Four leaked cards! + A Few More!

+
Where are more new ST cards? Imho the weakest faction got nothing new in reinforcements? I hope strongly, the new patch will boost ST - the nonspell playing style - again. And the OP-factions are weakened.

Last edited:
I recently created a reveal deck, very excited for the silver NG card. I hope it draws Fire Scorpions from the deck or instead of 4 damage when reveal and deploy, maybe 5 or 6.

DJ Extra just got even more extra, this is bound be become ridiculous, if Dijkstra doesn't become doomed, get used to seeing two of them, you heard it here first :D

What is up with all Special Golds?

I really wonder how will they impact the meta.

What.
The.
Hell!??​

Can we have some actual FACTION instead of NEUTRAL Golds and Silvers, please?

This neutral stuff only makes all the games to feel the same.

Please.

Very interesting card. Spawns and doesn't steal which is ok. Will depend on the meta heavily, but it will certainly make Gold playing in r1 and r2 a bit more on cautious side. Coral, Caretaker, Succubus, hell even Tibor.

partci;n9753301 said:
This neutral stuff only makes all the games to feel the same.

I think, it's important to eliminate with these new neutral cards some factional imbalances, which have to be further investigated and maybe some day be wiped out. As I stated earlier, the factions have to become all equal in terms of strength and power, that what you call the current meta.

Yes the factions have to feel the same regarding power and strength regarding an equal "current" meta state. If one or just two factions are dominating the ranked playing, it wouldn't be an interesting game anymore. Gwent relies on a very balanced system of equal factions. If not, Gwent will become very dull and boring.

Last edited:
partci;n9733471 said:
Well, I have 30 some, perhaps 60 some kegs till the patch hits, so... nice to look at those pictures now.
Funny how NR is considered "The Machines" Faction, even have sort of an archetype and still they are yet to get at least one Silver or Gold Machine Card... aaaand NG beat them to that too, so, off with your heads, filthy Northlings!

Battle of the MACHINES! My bro, battle of the Machines is coming to Gwent soon, just watch and also there's a link within the forum, which I wrote about it too. Enjoy! :)

Battle of the Machines different Forum link:
https://forums.cdprojektred.com/for...a/9535471-northern-realms-silver-machine-card

P.S. I really hope CDPR do bring a Battle of the Machines Archetype into Gwent. This would turn it into a whole new level, and awesome experience in a Card game. :)

Moderators or Employees of CDPR hope you are reading this and decide to do a Battle of the Machines archetype to add in all factions, and FIGHT against each other with MACHINES! Ohhh yeahh.

Regards,
byExeplar

:wondering::faith::yes::victory::hmm:

A little something special.
(
Burza46 , whatever you do, don't look here.)

The Turnip Hawker, perhaps? He's a big man in the contraband vegetable trade.

The new 2 ST cards? ...big trash. Very disappointing. ST is getting weaker and weaker. Why are the good new cards all non-ST? NG and SK don't need still more powerful cards. So sad. And the leaked changelogs so fare concerning ST changes are disappointing, too. It seems elves and dwarves are just vanishing out of developers' sight and out of mind. They are lost people - and might be history. Thumbs down! The imbalancing is accumulating.

ST fans have to wait some more patches arrivals, till...

Last edited:

Raunbjorn

Riven-Twain;n9735161 said:
I seem to detect a slight change in art style for this one, or is it merely a different artist? In any case, for a sage, she certainly keeps in shape.

(Obligatory bear midriff pun.)

Well I think she's too pretty and Disney like, I mean, she's a freakin battle maiden! Oh well... Gotta succumb to the masses I guess.

Top Bottom