FOV slider for consoles?

+
What generation console are you using? I can't imagine they put one on the PS4, doesn't it struggle as it is? Even on PC the max FOV of 100 isn't wide enough for some of us. They really need to open that up.

I really hope they add an FOV slider soon :(
after 200 incredible hours on PC I can't run the game anymore with update 2.0. Switched to PS5 and the lack of FOV and Vignette options has caused me the WORST motion sickness and nausea I've ever experienced from a game. I love this game to death, but it's borderline unplayable for me right now without FOV options unfortunately
Post automatically merged:

PLEASE CDPR I'm actually begging. This is one of my favourite games of all time but I may be unable to continue playing on console until an FOV Slider is added :( the narrow FOV causes the worst nausea, dizziness and motion sickness I've ever experienced from a game. The low FOV combined with the vignette shadows on the edges of the screen causes horrible tunnel vision, dizziness and nausea that is genuinely affecting my vision. After 2 days of playing my eyes are all blurry and the nausea persists even after 12 hours since last playing the game.

I've pre-ordered Phantom Liberty but will legitimately be unable to play it with the current lack of FOV options. I have a chronic illness, and I cannot even describe how awful the motion sickness is from playing this game on PS5. Incredibly upsetting that trying to play one of my favourite games causes the worst nausea and motion sickness I've ever experienced :(

PLEASE HELP!!
Post automatically merged:

Once again asking for FOV options on consoles, the motion sickness and nausea is truly unbearable :(

I tried to get into contact with the support team, all they sent me was a link to the forums and the discord server...
I've tried to bring this issue up on Discord, Forums, Twitter, and even opened tickets to the support team but have had no actual reply. It feels like the issue has been ignored for several years.

I am actually BEGGING for an FOV slider on console. Never in my life has a game made me this awfully motion sick. I love this game to death, it is literally one of my top 3 favourite games ever made. But unfortunately, trying to play it on my preferred platform makes me dreadfully unwell.

PLEASE HELP

Attachments

• Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    12 KB · Views: 67
  • om9eh7stk5b71.jpg
    om9eh7stk5b71.jpg
    74.2 KB · Views: 86
Last edited:
Top Bottom