FOV Slider for Stadia

+
I really wish that the stadia release got the full PC version instead of a condole port. the lack of an fov slider among other thing makes the game feel awful. the 70 degree FOV is so low you can see every compression artifact and piece of aliasing, not to mention causing headache and nausea if you're playing on a computer. if there can be an update to get an FOV slider at the VERY LEAST for the stadia release then i would be happy. until then i'm going to avoid the literal headache it is to play the game until i can build a new PC able to run the steam release

Yup, game is sat idle in my Stadia account until this is fixed.
I can't bring myself to play a game I've looked forward to for so long, at such a hideous immersion-breaking FoV.

Omissions like this are highlighting yet another one of the drawbacks of cloud gaming; loss of control.
Like console players, we become bound to the whims of managerial incompetence & bureaucracy.
If this incompetence crept into the PC build (happens often enough in other games), it'd be fixed by modders in the blink of an eye.

What's most frustrating is that it's such a trivial feature that was probably cut because QA didn't have time to do (pointless) regression testing.

**NEWS FLASH**
It's better to have players encounter a few grade-C visual bugs after tweaking their FoV settings, than it is to alienate an entire demographic of your customer base by entirely removing said option.

Not only have you excluded potential customers, but you've also damaged your reputation with those that bought the game based upon your pre-release lies:

stadai cybebunk fov.png

I loved Witcher, and I'll likely love Cyberpunk.... but not at console peasant FoV settings.
The years of time, effort & devotion that went into this game's development ruined by such a rookie mistake... boggles the mind when you think about it.

Last edited:
I agree. Stadia needs more pc features like an FOV slider. Can they do anything about the blurriness? Doom Eternal looks sharp on 1080p but cyberpunk looks blurry with even the tiniest camera movement (like when the character breaths).

It really is unplayable in this state... Feels like playing through binoculars.
Would rather have visual defects.

Top Bottom