FP VS TP - perspective matters

+

What perspective do YOU want in CP game ?

• FP- First person

Votes: 300 22.9%
  • TP- Third person

Votes: 457 34.9%
  • I must play TP- I have motion sickness GIVE as choice !

Votes: 99 7.6%
  • I do not care

Votes: 131 10.0%
  • I want both!

Votes: 323 24.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Another game i was hyped about and was unable to play was Kingdom deliverance ...People was crying for choice but developers said:" Fack u" .

As we lived in Social justice time I as disabled gamer demend my rights ! GIVE AS TP! :p:p
- women wanted more famale in games- they got
- people of color wants more diversity- they got that too
- people with motion sickness too have their rights XD or we are "worser "

huge dissapointment, trailer was awesome, I was ready to preorder that game in the middle of the trailer, but this is a huge letdown for me.
FPP is totally killing my immersion in game, cant see character which I carefully customized, and I feel all the time like I am floating through the air, and for RPG it totally sucks. come on guys, look at last of us part 2 gameplay, how awesome it looks, look at division how there is a great point of view, look at mass effect.

i am totally dissapointed, totally oposite of what I felt 2 days ago when I watched the trailer

and another thing, there is NO WAY that melee combat will be good in FPP, no game has ever done it good, nor will you, you are not miracle workers

I was really hoping to choose a role and character name and style. Sad, I can't be a fixer. First person only is also somewhat a blow for me, even though that is not so bad for getting into the skin of your character. I was really hoping they were going to stay true as possible to the core 2020 rule book. I was really hoping for dynamic missions and scenarios sprawled out across night city....adding to the replay-ability by making new characters and trying different roles and scenarios. I wanted to see how long you can have your characters survive. There should be no main story and death should be perm.

Last edited:
Frankly im disappointed with it being first person. I think we need a choice. After all the years of hard work you guys have put in and the Patience we fans have shown, I think we deserve to choose.

Cyberpunk 2077 hype is gone when they announce it’s a First Person View only. For some people including me never had this kind of betrayal. I don’t like of what they are trying to say that we can only see our character via Cutscenes..

No. Just. No. This is nothing more than just like Deus Ex. I can’t believe CD Projekt did this to us. I’m really hoping they will put third person view in the future when the game comes out. CDPR can’t just do that in their fans after they gave us a wonderful experience in third person view of the Witcher 3. They just can’t do that..

I bet it gets ported to vr...BAHAHAHA JOKES.. but that is about the way I feel about it right this moment

Was there an article? As far as I can tell, PC gamer ist still going of off the trailer...

Really hope we get an option by the time the game comes out or perhaps even in a future update, heck even switch dynamically here for this. Well works okay on something like Skyrim or Fallout and will be far more complicated (technically speaking) to pull this off here but hey, that's what''ll make it a truly open-RPG

While personally, this won't derail me a bit but I can see by the posts here motion-sickness is a legit concern and would suck if people can't play the game because of that more than my personal preference here :/

Spooky there are people like me that are around this forum since the 2014 is not like they had not time to implement this..... What they did is a betrayal considering the user on this forum were always way more interested on TPP
Well, we also pretty much knew it was FP only since at least 2016... I know I did.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom