FP VS TP - perspective matters

+

What perspective do YOU want in CP game ?

• FP- First person

Votes: 300 22.9%
  • TP- Third person

Votes: 457 34.9%
  • I must play TP- I have motion sickness GIVE as choice !

Votes: 99 7.6%
  • I do not care

Votes: 131 10.0%
  • I want both!

Votes: 323 24.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Are you actually serious? How is doing CREATIVE WORK with maintaining CREATIVE FREEDOM slap in the face? I get you're upset and that you don't like the FP, but that is no way an offense on CDPR part.

And just to be clear, I'm a regular user here, just like you. I'm not moderating international parts of forums, so feel free to report me if you feel offended by, eh... my opinion.
pretty sure the devs wanted people to tell them what they think, and they're getting what people think
dont really want to see my guy only in cutscenes or dialogue, want to see my dude whenever i feel like it, (not in inventory either)

I imagine you'll see your character in cutscenes, and probably reflected in mirrors as well, but it's not quite the same.
Also, I feel a third person perspective would have helped differentiate it from Deus Ex more.

But as I said in the earlier post, I'll support their decision regardless because CDPR hasn't let me down yet. Just voicing an opinion because the news is fresh.

Not for charity but for money... so i have the right to feel like a stupid after waiting from the 2014 after contributing for years in this forum and helping with others to give ideas for our dream rpg.. Now i feel stupid. I feel like me and other wasted years waiting on this forum for another DEUS EX nobody was asking about.
O, the slings and arrows of outrageous fortune! O, the pangs of despised love!

Seriously, we're talking about a video game. I repeat: a video game. Chill.

Yea frnkly my dear we have deus ex for that.... And i never asked for another deus ex. And no designing it as First person only was a huge mistake they are going to get an huge backlash and this time is WELL DESERVED

I am curious to see how they handled melee combat. It's usually very difficult to give it a good weight and an epic experience in first person. Wish we could watch some gameplay soon.

Well, im probably going to have to take anti nausea and headache medicines every time i play if its first person only, ill do that for this game but its gonna be rough. Still havent finished KCD because of the perspective.

I was really hoping to choose a role and character name and style. Sad, I can't be a fixer. First person only is also a blow for me. I was really hoping they were going to stay true as possible to the core 2020 rule book. I was really hoping for dynamic missions and scenarios sprawled out across night city....adding to the replay-ability by making new characters and trying different roles and scenarios. I wanted to see how long you can have your characters survive.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom