Fps cap and no hacking in endings [Bug Report]

+
Since a quick Google search didn't come up with seemingly anybody experiencing this I thought I'd post this bug report.

I'm playing on an i7 7700k, 32 Gig Ram, RTX 3070, Ultra Settings RTX On, 40-60 fps.
On GOG release 1.05 & 1.06.
Int 20 build with legendary cyberdeck and all legendary hacks.

So I did the Rogue ending and the Arasaka ending and in both I would encounter the same bugs.
Both endings had a section in which my fps suddenly fell below 30. Switching off raytracing and changing graphics to low changed nothing, fps stayed capped at max 30fps. For the Rogue ending it was the jungle section, for the Arasaka ending the mansion. However, at the Arasaka mansion fps were okay if I didn't hack the mech in the beginning.
Hacking was not working properly throughout the entirety of both endings. Hacks would seemingly work but nothing happened and no cool-down counter would be activated. No Hacking in Adam Smasher fight either.
Also Adam Smasher would be stuck in his first phase (no use of missile launcher, no spawning of mechs and enemies). If he was down to 0% he wouldn't die. I found out that if I didn't try any hacks on him he wouldn't glitch out and I was able to finish the fight.

Loved the game but not being able to netrun the endings was really frustrating. Hoping it'll get addressed soon so I can replay all the endings properly.
Post automatically merged:

Turns out hacking is buggy in the open world now as well. I'm still trying to figure out if it's a problem with my save. Started a new run yesterday.
I'm checking/repairing the game right now, maybe that helps.

Last edited:
Top Bottom