FPS drops after march patches

+
Hi so I know there might be similar topics but as I don't play the game a lot because of the bugs it had and still has for most of it, i don't follow patches and updates but since I've played on march and after, I've noticed FPS drop from 55-70 to 38-40 in city?! In the firsts missions where you get to talk to a Corpo woman with her bodyguards around a car parked somewhere in the sewers of the city who's about to shoot you or i don't really remember i had 60-70 fps there then when i was running around before getting into the mission now i can't even reach more than 60 at the edge of the map in the desert lol.
here's my config :
Ryzen 5 3600 - RTX 3070 - 16GB RAM
Also 2077 was my first game installed on this pc wich i just bought at the time in march.
For example in front of Lizzie's right now I get 38fps, settings are same eversince and I tried to change them from Low to Ultra, DLSS etc. etc. and nothing changes...? is it my pc's fault or the game? Is it normal to get these frames in the game with my config? I get around 55-60 fps in the desert still.
Also I have a second screen in 75hz since that time and my main is 144hz, that could be the issue? What can I do in order to get more fps? because i don't want to play a game that's 40fps in a 1700€ pc.

Thanks for your help :/

Hi so I know there might be similar topics but as I don't play the game a lot because of the bugs it had and still has for most of it, i don't follow patches and updates but since I've played on march and after, I've noticed FPS drop from 55-70 to 38-40 in city?! In the firsts missions where you get to talk to a Corpo woman with her bodyguards around a car parked somewhere in the sewers of the city who's about to shoot you or i don't really remember i had 60-70 fps there then when i was running around before getting into the mission now i can't even reach more than 60 at the edge of the map in the desert lol.
here's my config :
Ryzen 5 3600 - RTX 3070 - 16GB RAM
Also 2077 was my first game installed on this pc wich i just bought at the time in march.
For example in front of Lizzie's right now I get 38fps, settings are same eversince and I tried to change them from Low to Ultra, DLSS etc. etc. and nothing changes...? is it my pc's fault or the game? Is it normal to get these frames in the game with my config? I get around 55-60 fps in the desert still.
Also I have a second screen in 75hz since that time and my main is 144hz, that could be the issue? What can I do in order to get more fps? because i don't want to play a game that's 40fps in a 1700€ pc.

Thanks for your help :/
Hi! Get this Mod. https://www.nexusmods.com/cyberpunk2077/mods/107
Install it and activate SMT Patch for AMD and you will have instant more FPS.
But there are why more other good tweaks, goggle for "User.ini Cyperpunk 2077"
and many more things you can do to tweak the pc.
But thats too mutch to write it all here in the forum! :D

BTW: I am self-employed with pc tuning and overclocking.
I do that for my living.

I still have 45 fps at Lizzie's after installing the mod...
Can anyonee help? My proc and GC are up to 95-100% and my GPU is 75% average while in-game aswell

"User.ini" You have made this too?

Got to the Taskmanager and make a screenshot from all of you memory usage!
Show all of you apps, plz!

Top Bottom