FPS issues. Game drops fps until reload save. Xbox Series X

+

KNXtz

Forum regular
Something is wrong with performance mod on XSX. I started new game, fresh save. Game try hard to keep 60fps and i understand it but sometimes when we drive and change radio stations or just in random moments, game starts to drops FPS in places where usually keep 60fps. Its not massive drops, but game cant hit 60fps until we reload save. No matter where you are, performence is worse and game runs different. Its frustrating when i need to reload my save, because game cant keep 60fps even for a second. It started three times for me on Kabuki streets but not only. Always when im driving it happens. And after save reload, problem is gone and game runs pretty smooth. Does anyone have the same issue ?

Something is wrong with performance mod on XSX. I started new game, fresh save. Game try hard to keep 60fps and i understand it but sometimes when we drive and change radio stations or just in random moments, game starts to drops FPS in places where usually keep 60fps. Its not massive drops, but game cant hit 60fps until we reload save. No matter where you are, performence is worse and game runs different. Its frustrating when i need to reload my save, because game cant keep 60fps even for a second. It started three times for me on Kabuki streets but not only. Always when im driving it happens. And after save reload, problem is gone and game runs pretty smooth. Does anyone have the same issue ?

Strange. I'm on Series X, i always play on Performance mode and i never had to reload the game because of sudden fps drops.

While the frame rate is not exactly rock solid, it's good enough for me. Certainly much better than playing on Quality mode at locked 30 fps.

All i can suggest is to try and hard reboot the console. I don't know if this will help, but give it a try if you still haven't.

KNXtz

Forum regular
I'll reboot console. I found another topic in PS5 section and it happens even on PC someone said. Problem with game memory or something. So it doesnt make sense to reinstall. Its not often but i had it 5 times or more after new patches. Thanks for help.

I never reinstall the game since day one (my net is too bad...). So no, no need to reinstall ;)
Strange, because pre 1.2, i also have some fps drop when i entered in some areas (like cherry blossom market or jig jig street). But the patch 1.2 fixed it (for me at least)

I'll reboot console. I found another topic in PS5 section and it happens even on PC someone said. Problem with game memory or something. So it doesnt make sense to reinstall. Its not often but i had it 5 times or more after new patches. Thanks for help.
You can try and clean the cache doing the following:

1. Press the Xbox button on your controller
  2. Go to the right side of the menu to your profile
  3. Select “Settings”
  4. Then select “Devices and Connections”
  5. Next click “Blu-Ray” in your menu
  6. Now select the “Persistent Storage” option in the menu
  7. Finally click “Clear Persistent Storage"
And yes, i copypasted it. :p

Top Bottom