Fps spike in certain areas (no random)

+
Greetings to all, I apologize in advance if the topic of the thread has already been treated.
I wanted to know if anyone during the game session notices frame spikes always in the same areas (no random). The image slows down for a few seconds and then resumes regularly (no stutter of fps drops).
In my case I notice it in the basement near Pershing St or in the arcade of Reconciliation Park (to name two examples).
I thank those who want to answer.

Greetings to all, I apologize in advance if the topic of the thread has already been treated.
I wanted to know if anyone during the game session notices frame spikes always in the same areas (no random). The image slows down for a few seconds and then resumes regularly (no stutter of fps drops).
In my case I notice it in the basement near Pershing St or in the arcade of Reconciliation Park (to name two examples).
I thank those who want to answer.
If they occur at the same places, under the same conditions, that makes it all the more easy to reproduce.
Please consider forwarding the frame spikes occurrences to Support, if there are no mods involved in your game.

Top Bottom