Frame Rate issues on low settings on PC

+
Since PS5 version is well... crap. I decided to give another go with PC version. (and since im wating for refund for PC version for 5 days now.)

My specs are:

Radeon Vega64 (released in AUG 2017)
Ryzen 7 2700x (released in April 2018)
32GB of Corsair Ram
Mobo is Crosshair 7 Hero (April 2018 Released)
2TB Samsung SSD
144hz LG monitor

All my drivers are updated, I even run the game on GPU overclocked with Radeon Software.

On low settings I get highs of 40 fps and lows of 20 fps.

Its a 3 year old system (at max if you count GPU as the oldest part). Is this game only optimized for Nvidia or the newest top shelf beef? Or is it just an unoptimized, unfinished, early access POS that they pushed out because corporate needed their balance sheet to be checked?

I literally Run Assassins Creed Valhalla at 60fps solid on High settings. What is wrong with this game!?

Last edited:
Vega 64 is only a little better then the RX470 which is the min spec, which usually means 30fps

I'm running a 580 and only getting around 30 on high, or 40 on med

So your specs seem around right.

Edit:keep in mind in its current state it's very poorly optimized.
So as the patches roll out you should see some imprivement

Vega 64 is only a little better then the RX470 which is the min spec, which usually means 30fps

I'm running a 580 and only getting around 30 on high, or 40 on med

So your specs seem around right.

Edit:keep in mind in its current state it's very poorly optimized.
So as the patches roll out you should see some imprivement
I guess you gotta update PC specs every year to keep up with unoptimized games. That's why I got out of the PC realm, shits ridiculous.

Again I don't get how Valhalla runs at 60 fps on high but this pos on low cant even reach 60fps. Literally everything including crowds is on low.

I need my refund from GOG.

Edit: Everytime i zoom in with the character using the right mouse the frame just drop momentarily to 10 fps lol

Top Bottom