Frame rate makes this game extremely difficult to play on the ps4

+
Frame rate makes this game extremely difficult to play on the ps4

I don't know what's wrong with the frame rate, but in many situations it stutters so much that I have a lot of trouble even telling what's going on.

I'm trying not to sound super critical, but this is actually a serious problem in my opinion. I'm finding the game very difficult to play in this state. I might actually try to wait a week or so before continuing to play, to see if this issue will be patched.

I would prefer graphics that were much worse, if I could have a smooth framerate and gameplay experience.

It would be nice if there were an option to lower the graphics, and increase the frame rate. Even if the graphics were to look like a game from years ago, if it ran at 60 fps then I think that would be an improvement. I mean that sincerely. I would absolutely love an option like that for consoles.

thanks

I'm not sure if I understand how framepacing looks. Do you notice it when you turn your camera for instance? I have a really frustrating camera problem that might be linked to this. I captured it on video here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o4k9-_2X7pk

Do you recognize it as a framepacing issue or something else?

Yeah that's the exact problem on ps4 as above, I struggle to to explain what it is, it's like a skipping or stutter when panning the camera slowly left then right for instance, or just panning the camera, it's ruined the game for me. Did they even play the game ffs

Same thing on the Xbox, but not only on rotating the camera. It's juddery 100% of the time whatever the frame rate.

Top Bottom