Framerate issue fixed next patch or what?

+
Framerate issue fixed next patch or what?

We ALL have seen and know now that PS4 version runs like absolute crap, so is the next patch going to address these specific issues for PS4? Particularly in swampy area and when it is raining/mist/fire etc. I'm tired of 20 fps cinematic experience and waiting for a patch because I want to have the best experience/enjoyment possible from beginning to the end of game.

Edit: 1.03 haven't done anything to improve framerate,

Last edited:
i really do hope so seems as though theyve delayed it, if not ill just have to suffer as i wont be waiting any longer im sick of waiting for this game to be playable, is novigrad still bad then after patch, i havnt been to the bogs or novigrad as im waiting for development on them areas to be finished, though it doesnt matter where you go if its raining or if theres a fire somewhere

my experience with the witcher 3 is to stay meditate when there rain, stay away from fires and dont pan the camera slowly

I doubt it because the slew of bugs that were introduced from last patch, have to be addressed this upcoming patch, thus putting the optimization on the back burner. Doubt we will see a fix to fps any time soon but who knows. XP bugs and stuff are their priority and I can't blame them as alot of people have been unable to play because of it.

i really do hope so seems as though theyve delayed it, if not ill just have to suffer as i wont be waiting any longer im sick of waiting for this game to be playable, is novigrad still bad then after patch, i havnt been to the bogs or novigrad as im waiting for development on them areas to be finished, though it doesnt matter where you go if its raining or if theres a fire somewhere

my experience with the witcher 3 is to stay meditate when there rain, stay away from fires and dont pan the camera slowly

I stopped playing after doing quest in Crookback bog because framerate was so bad it gave me cancer. I haven't been to major cities yet so I do not know how bad it is there and not wanting to find out until next patch, hopefully.

In cutscenes, it loads data in background. This must change, cuz this gives frame drop and stutters. In gameplay fog, rain, fire ect effect should optimized too for stable 30 fps. If not? No this game will never fixed.

This is such a mess really.... sorry but the game has so many issues with performance and so many bugs that you cant help but compare it to Assassins Creed Unity and Ubisoft....

No W3 is not as bad as ACU was, but gdamn the game has so many game breaking and annoying bugs that you cant help but feel that the release is rushed, unpolished and the game needed further delay....

People cant progress main storyline, saves are gone, XP glitch, framerate issues, gfx issues... the list oges on and on.

I understand it is a huge game and it is hard for it to be problem free, but hell this is making you wonder if they even tested the game thoroughly or not...

especially PS4 version is a mess, I am amazed they gave that version to developers...20 fps? really? I am at a loss for words.

If it was easy, they would have done it before launch. It's possible they didn't know about some of the bugs, but they must have known about the stutter and terrible framerate. And yet they didn't do anything. I don't expect them to be suddenly able to optimize the game in two weeks' time if they couldn't do it in two years since Sony started sending PS4 devkits out.

Top Bottom