Framerate issues

+
Hello, I'm having frame rate issues on a rig that shouldn't be having any issues. I'm only getting between 11-25 fps when other people are getting much higher frame rates with the same specs on the same settings. Any help would be appreciated.

2080 ti
i7 9700k
16 GB RAM

Thanks for the move. I have the latest drivers. Installed through steam. Not running any graphical mods. I have I turn the resolution and settings way down, the frame rate will go up. I'm not having these issues with any other games.

A user with the same gpu solved the framerate issue by rolling back to an older gpu driver version (in this case it was Nvidia driver 419.67). I‘d recommend trying the same. Having the newest drivers is not always best in case of TW3.

If you are using any other mods, keep in mind that this can have an effect too.

I went to roll back to a previous driver, but figured I'd give the current driver a reinstall before I tried that. Reinstalling the current driver has seemed to work. Thanks for the help.

Hi,
I have kind of the same problem.

When i'm running on native resolution (1920*1080) i have massive frame rate issues. When I change it to 1680*1050 and run window mode is runs really good and I don't understand why? I have tried to change the ingame graphic setting but nothing seems to work. When i run the game in the lower resolution the fps is really good, even with graphic settings on "high".

My setup is:
Geforce GTX 860M (latest drivers)
i7-4700HG 2,40 GHz
8 gb RAM
1920*1080, 60 Hz.

Greatful for all help!

/ Weeerik

Hi,
I have kind of the same problem.

When i'm running on native resolution (1920*1080) i have massive frame rate issues. When I change it to 1680*1050 and run window mode is runs really good and I don't understand why? I have tried to change the ingame graphic setting but nothing seems to work. When i run the game in the lower resolution the fps is really good, even with graphic settings on "high".

My setup is:
Geforce GTX 860M (latest drivers)
i7-4700HG 2,40 GHz
8 gb RAM
1920*1080, 60 Hz.

Greatful for all help!

/ Weeerik

Your PC setup isn’t ideal, so framerate issues are not that surprising. However, there’s a steam thread with suggestions for the 860M:

I would try this first.

Top Bottom