Francesca dominance in ladder

+
I want to thank CDPR for the unique chance to play exclusively against Francesca for a whole week, even in Casual. The previous rate of over 50% matches against Fran was insufficient for my taste.

Thank you CDPR, you have my eternal respect.

Edit: Some people might think this is a rant or sarcasm. It isn't. I really appreciate the chance to change the AQ from the 'Training' option with Fran for a while, and train tactics exclusively against her. Basically now we have a second option of the 'Training' thing! A bit of fresh air there, now let's test 99 tactics against this Fran. Here we go!

Last edited:
All leaders who allow you to play 2 cards in one turn are powerfull. Just look at calanthe, calveit, francesca and even dana ( she is hidden in the frans shadow, but still... ) And cleaver, he is not considered to be strong bcs most of the time he is used on bronze low prov card.

Edit. I am not sure if it would correct, but maybe CDPR should change those leaders to do something else, just for the sake of other leaders.

I think this is a fair point; you can't just have a handful of leaders with a tutor ability; when tutoring become OP, as it has recently, then you can't get fair matchups. I think it's ok for them to create/play a type of card, even from the graveyard, but not from the deck.

I think this is a fair point; you can't just have a handful of leaders with a tutor ability; when tutoring become OP, as it has recently, then you can't get fair matchups. I think it's ok for them to create/play a type of card, even from the graveyard, but not from the deck.
That's what Eist does and he is weak.

Wonderful isn't it :giggle: As opposed to say...6 months of SK (half the playerbase left the game) or NG "tosser"/spies decks?

I'd rather have a female in charge anyway.

They buff too many card at once, the power step is too huge it outshine every other faction.
except NR/SY because they're just released.
or NG because it control natural can dominate everything(NG power level still a sh*t)
poor SK/MO has almost zero control tool, it point slamming can't even fight those "deal damage" card.

Top Bottom