FREE DLC and EXPANSION PACK ideas for devs to ponder :)

+
They should bring more characters back (from the games and books) Visenna, for example, now THAT would be THE
family reunion

Last edited:
you know? the witcher series has many plot holes and its a good thing because they can make lots of expansion packs out of them.
I have many questions. what happened to Iorveth? in all endings of the witcher 2 he was alive. there were 3 possibilities: he leaves with you alive out of loc muinne, he becomes injured and triss teleports him to elsewhere and heals him, Iorveth will be captured. So afterall he WAS alive so why didn't we hear a goddamned thing from him?

some of you may know that cirilla will marry moovran voorhis at last ( if she becomes an empress ), so what if she doesn't want to? love triangle maybe? with a total new character that was ciri's childhood friend and also was geralt's student ( another wolf witcher. they can make him playable ) and he will be back after a long long time? Geralt's decisions also are effective to the ending.

oh god the endings of the game were too different to make a witcher 4. so they either need a great prologue or a normal expansion pack to make all the three endings reach a single prologue. for example cirilla might not be dead in that ending and it was just avalach's choice to keep her out of sight and after a long time she will be back because she learned what she needed to. in the witcher ending she CAN still be in touch with avalach and can learn to control her power and again she will be back because she learned what she needed to. and in the empress ending she will change her idea and escape vizima ( with her lover maybe? ) nad she will learn to control her power because she's again in touch with avalach and we know that geralt will no longer be playable in the witcher 4. so maybe he will sacrifice himself for ciri? and ciri will avenge him? or the playable character is the new witcher who will help her to avenge geralt?

we will also need a dlc that makes geralt's love interest ( either triss or yen ) available and you know, that heart sign is on her in the map and... you surely know what I mean don't you? :smiling2:

this dlc can also have a mission that geralt should choose between triss and yen once and for all because an evil group ( remainings of wild hunt maybe? ) will capture both of them and geralt needs to choose between them and only one of them can survive, nad the other one will be killed. a revenge is also possible. lol it's just like dark knight when batman needed to choose between harvey and that girl he liked.

those were all my ideas about future of witcher 3 and specially expansion packs and dlcs.

---------- Updated at 05:29 PM ----------

and another plot hole. we remember that foltest's daughter saw his father's death so what happened to her? I remember foltest was dying, letho was escaping, geralt was running and foltest's daughter was watching that scene all the time and she wasn't supposed to be there so her presence in that moment SHOULD have something to do with the witcher 4 or at least an expansion pack. am I right? by the way I really liked skellige's most wanted. wish we have more great dlcs like that in the future.

Fishing with Zoltan.

Because the catfish is the KING OF THE PONTAR!

I'd just like to be able to test that theory ;) It'd be pretty awesome to be able to take a boat out and just do a little fishing in general.

I'd just like to be able to test that theory ;) It'd be pretty awesome to be able to take a boat out and just do a little fishing in general.

I'd be totally in favour of this. I've never really used bombs enough in the game, it would be good to get an excuse to use them more often.

Top Bottom