FREE DLC and EXPANSION PACK ideas for devs to ponder :)

+
Even though it's probably completely out of line with the lore, but Geralt's own faithful wolf companion would be cool.

alternative outfit for Ciri-- based on the fact Yennefer has one and that Ciri is kinda main protagonisty.

this game, i think, really needs real time beard growth. nvm.

a series of quests in brokilon would be interesting... in the spirit of other large DLCs from other games in which some extra region is added only for the purpose of a largeish quest and a few smaller ones. either that, or Cintra, but tbh i think brokilon is much more different from the other regions already existing (i.e. Cintra would be too similar to no man's land/nilfgaardian Vizima to be super interesting.)

^ on that note, any kind of one off DLC area featuring Ciri as the protag would be interesting, though I guess this depends how it could fit to the main story. maybe one for each, Geralt gets to visit Brokilon (or Ellandar or some different interesting place) while Ciri gets to visit idk some place else with her own rpg-like main quest/subplots etc.. So folk who hate Ciri get more Geralt and folk who love Ciri get more Ciri.

i have no idea what other things they have in the actual game, so my ideas are fairly limited since they're based on guesses at what definitely isn't in the game.

I can't really say what DLC I want because I haven't played the game yet, but sure ICE SKATING!!! It would be cool to go to Brokilon too.

I want to play a quest where the Exotic Honey Badger(s) Escapes from the zoo!!! Since they are not native to the land, it would only make sense and Geralt could hunt it down, or them down for reward, dead or alive of course.
I want to hear the Dwarves just say, Badger in their Irish accents and talk shit about them to Geralt lol..;)

Last edited:
I would like to see one character in particular appear if he isn't already in the game. Percival Schuttencacl, is a friend of Geralt and a very excellent metallurgist, technician and jeweler. we have been told there will be none of the other races in the witcher world besides men dwarfs and elves but Percival is one gnome that must not be left out. He was one of Zoltan's party when he first met Geralt in the book series, while Geralt was again also looking for Ciri. we know that Percival ended up in Novigrad where he set up a jewelry store, and so Is in the area unless devs have written him out of the story. Otherwise this character from the books could be used to introduce and interesting side quest and so could be useful for introducing some DLC as well as being a vendor or source for a possible reward. he would also serve as an interesting Gwent opponent, and his pet parrot, previously belonging to Zoltan, known as Field Marshal Duda would be an amazing nod to the lovers of the book series who got a laugh out this birds and his swearing.

- Ciri ice skating.
- Other characters POV segments, I want to know that Vessemir is doing at Kaer Morhen all year round.
- Gwent: Conjunction of Spheres expansion card pack. (Any other X-pac for that matter...)
- visiting Nilfgaard, Lets see what's on the other side of the river.
- visiting rivia, let's pay our tribute to the death place of Geralt of Rivia. And ofcourse to visit that tavern (forgot its name) and to find out what a rivian accent sounds like. ;p

Note: yes some of these ideas are a bit to big for a free DLC, but I imagine that some gwent cards and characters POV is possible.

I really want to see new territories in the game-Brokilon,Makhakam,Dol Blathana, Kovir,Poviss and of course Nilfgaard empire and Zerrikania with all inhabittants. Maybe in future or with EE edition.

You know this thread had me thinking.
CDPR is a developer that makes games for their fans and they care about their fans, but things might change a couple of other installments into the Witcher. When they've grown to be as big as certain other companies, and they have tasted the riches of this world.
We will start to get a new Witcher game every year called Witcher Revelations, Unity, Victory, Defeat, garbage and other code names that do not even make sense just to avoid the embarrassing number of installments, and CDPR starts to slowly but surely add microtransaction and companion apps to the Witcher.
I predict a paid DLC called "Be the Monster" for then, where you play as the monster. See the monster, breath the monster, become the monster.

I hope that day never comes.

You know this thread had me thinking.
CDPR is a developer that makes games for their fans and they care about their fans, but things might change a couple of other installments into the Witcher. When they've grown to be as big as certain other companies, and they have tasted the riches of this world.
We will start to get a new Witcher game every year called Witcher Revelations, Unity, Victory, Defeat, garbage and other code names that do not even make sense just to avoid the embarrassing number of installments, and CDPR starts to slowly but surely add microtransaction and companion apps to the Witcher.
I predict a paid DLC called "Be the Monster" for then, where you play as the monster. See the monster, breath the monster, become the monster.

I hope that day never comes.
HaHa That's Not Ever going to fucking happen, Not on my watch. That's just your fear talking, CDPR can do the witcher justice like Rockstar Games do, I'm sure of it bro ;)

Aerondight design from the first game, it is literally the best sword design I've ever seen :look:

That reminds me that Saskia the dragon flew away with it in the Witcher 2 prologue (at least in my game). Therefore ( in case you chose Saskia´s side and let her live in the end) a short quest where she gives us back Aerondight (with adjusted stats to make it quite strong again) would be nice.

Top Bottom