FREE DLC and EXPANSION PACK ideas for devs to ponder :)

+
FREE DLC and EXPANSION PACK ideas for devs to ponder :)

Okay, so we all know that 16 Free DLC's are on the way and maybe more.
We don't know about the 12 others or more yet, so lets share some of our ideas with devs here.
Examples, I want to do a little side quest called 52 And A Half, or have that armor from it at least.
Or some funny intense spoof side quests of some kind, (Monty Python) or creepy ones, like the house of glass witcher comics.
Hey, who wants a squirrel system in the game? I do!
Or is it possible to bring in that awesome Ciri ice skating back in later ,with dlc?
I think players will be more willing to learn the new controls, since it's a free dlc add on.
Plus Damien worked his butt off to make it.
etc..etc.. Now let the creativity commence!!! ;)

Also, if you have really big ideas.. that could be worth more than just some cool free dlc stuff, let us all know and maybe mark,tag,headline your post with FREE or PAID dlc idea ;)

Last edited:
1) A wide selection of (more or less youth friendly) songs/poems performed by Dandelion while you travel around with him.

2) Horse turd mechanics for Roach. Should be dynamic and lifelike, just like Geralt's growing beard.

3) DICE POKER

4) Collectable sex cards for women (in your face, SJW :p )

5) Skiing contest in the mountains of Skellige

Edit: all suggestions for free DLC ;)

Last edited:
...that, and it might just give us players some more extra fun while we all wait for the next best thing to be made by CDPR;)

Last edited:
I really want to visit Vergen and find out how things turned out.
I also would love to visit the temple quarter of Vizima with Witcher 1 soundtracks playing in the background, and check on some old friends such as Shani, Thaler, Kalkstien, Vincent, Carmen, and ...
In my opinion the Temple Quarter is one of the best and most memorable areas in any video game, and the soundtrack just immerses you into the world.

I really want to visit Vergen and find out how things turned out.
I also would love to visit the temple quarter of Vizima with Witcher 1 soundtracks playing in the background, and check on some old friends such as Shani, Thaler, Kalkstien, Vincent, Carmen, and ...
In my opinion the Temple Quarter is one of the best and most memorable areas in any video game, and the soundtrack just immerses you into the world.

Shani was supposed to have returned to Oxenfurt, however, they have said she is not in the Witcher III, at least, not yet. . . .

Top Bottom