FREE DLC and EXPANSION PACK ideas for devs to ponder :)

+
The only DLC I'll actually care about are those that focus on characters. Everyone but Ciri and Yennefer got shafted. My biggest preference are TW2 characters (both those in the game and those not in the game). However, I'd also like to see Bloody Baron, BB's daughter, Lambert, Eskel, and Sasha again.

More of the TW1 & TW2 characters, including the ones who were in the game. I want additional quests with them. Random nights out drinking with them. Stuff like that.
More Triss and a more fleshed out romance with her.

Dandelion as a playable character, traveling the world as a bard, seducing women in every region, and fighting foes with his lute. His main end game love interest will of course be Priscilla but he is then torn between deciding to clip his wings or staying as the lovable rogue he is.

I'm rather surprised, too. I don't exactly see the appeal, personally, but people have repeated it frequently. I can only imagine the difficulties of keeping such a companion alive. An invincible mutant wolf. . . ? Nay.

you seems like a employee of CDPR, is that right? If so, plz comment on my idea of rebuilt witcher school, many thanks :)

you seems like a employee of CDPR, is that right? If so, plz comment on my idea of rebuilt witcher school, many thanks :)

I'm very sorry, but, to clarify, unfortunately, I am not an employee of CD Projekt RED, and thus my comments have no more weight than those of any other member of the Forums. The names of all company employees appear in bright red, and are clearly labeled 'CD PROJEKT RED' under their user-names. As a note or consolation, if any, I have not seen them yet comment on any DLC concept, so, don't feel too bad that they've not responded.

I'm very sorry, but, to clarify, unfortunately, I am not an employee of CD Projekt RED, and thus my comments have no more weight than those of any other member of the Forums. The names of all company employees appear in bright red, and are clearly labeled 'CD PROJEKT RED' under their user-names. As a note or consolation, if any, I have not seen them yet comment on any DLC concept, so, don't feel too bad that they've not responded.

well thanks anyway~you are nice

well thanks anyway~you are nice

You're welcome, and thank you. As to your idea:

I saved Benegar in Witcher 1, Letho in Witcher 2, and persuaded Keira to travel Kaer Morhen, and also the Emperor himself promised Letho to rebuild the Witcher schools. So please make it happen! I want to see all 5 schools of the witchers restored to their former glory, and together training new students. I think a lot of people would like to see the same as me and I would pay for an expansion like this no matter the price. I just hate looking upon something as magnificent as Kaer Morhen, and seeing it crumblme, also my OCD kicks in. LOL.

Thanks to CDPR if you see this and consider.

I simply don't believe people are not interested in this...imagine how awsome it will be! More Witchers from other schools and start to training new students!!just imagine~~

It is a fine suggestion, for what my opinion is worth. Personally, I'd be content if they merely focused on rebuilding the Wolf School. (That might be a bit more manageable.)

Last edited:
Please, if feasible, create a small dlc with post-game world state skins that take your decisions into account, I wouldn't mind "travelling back in time" for the expansions, I just wanna see my own brand of consequences in action. No post-game content, just something to behold and enjoy the upcoming mods without cutting it off so abruptly with the reversion pop up. I think lots of people would actually pay 5 EUR/USD to see that instead of the depressive empty Kaer Morhen.

Last edited:
Arena from the Witcher 2! I really miss it since the combat system got updated in the new game and I enjoy it as much as I enjoyed the combat in Jedi Knight II(the feel of actual sword fighting and dismemberment fest).

Armour styles from the witcher two, (the starting leather jacket is my favourite witcher armour) and the option to play any of the other witchers (vesemir, eskel lambert,letho and any others or a character creator where you create your own witcher(improbable but would be nice) on the path once the main quest is finished. This means all the monster contract side quests would still be available and if you play as letho there is a side storyline about his rebuilding of the viper school.

:listen:
Dear developers, appeal to you, you hope to reach my ideas (in a good way)
Perhaps I'll start with the fact that the game would be worth adding sorting equipment, such as the second part of The Witcher (sorting by weight, quality and price) it is very convenient and necessary.
I would also like to bring up some change, or be correct to say, added a new feature, the tab with the task, the task was to select the right map Preview, where there is an assignment. For more uncomfortable to choose the job, and then select a map and look where is it located.
Or, say, the function of which is to show the job nearby.
In addition, it would be nice to have a font size.
And it is that much lacking, so it functions at the inn "to leave things be deposited with the" \ or certain personal chest, say in Kaer Morhen, where we could leave most of the equipment, which at the moment is simply not needed.

Thank you!
:hatsoff:

16 DLC - What do you want? | Expectations

Ok I already had this thread on Steam but decided to post it here so that maybe it gets the atention of someone up top!
I am sorry for not writing and structuring the thread here because I already done so.
With that said I will post the summary here but for the full discussion I suggest you visit the following link. http://steamcommunity.com/app/292030/discussions/0/615085406664790708/

Ok to summarise what we all contributed here and to explain what it means.

DLC 1-Temerian armor
DLC 2-Beard and hairstyle set for Geralt
DLC 3-New quest contract: Missing Miners
DLC 4-Yennefer alternate look

DLC 5-Random generated contracts
Contracts that would never seize to appear on the notice boards so you would never run out of something to do once you complete all side quests and interest points. This way you would continue to have the formality of a side quest to keep doing every time you wanted. You get the contract, you contact the person, haggle the reward, go to the locale and investigate, slay the beast. Nothing to fancy needed.

DLC 6-Triss alternate look
Pretty self explanatory.

DLC 7-New armor sets
Also pretty self explanatory, more armors for bigger variety.

DLC 8-New quests
A series of new quests. Treasure hunt of the wolf school would be nice according to some.

DLC 9-Wild Hunt random encounters
Having the Wild Hunt being a more predominant aspect on the game. Have them show up randomly. Maybe you are free roaming and you see them ride on the woods. Maybe you are spotted by the Wild Hunt and chased by them. Also it would be great to actually see the Wraiths of the Hunt riding through out the sky, that would add a lot to the atmosphere.

DLC 10-Personal haven with your lover and storage
A place where you could call home, store your items, rest, and spend time with your lover.

DLC 11-More romance options
I feel like the romance could have been explored more on the game. More romance options for both Triss and Yen and more characters or NPC's to romance. Add the ability to interact with either Triss or Yen. Be it talk to them, be it find them in your home as mentioned above and be able to lay with them. Something, make it a part of the game instead of "ok I am now in a relationship with this person" and have nothing else to do about it. Maybe add a way to tell your lover about your quests. Like once you do a secondary quest or a contract or whatever quest it may be, you could go rest at home and have dialogue options with your lover to talk about what you just did.

DLC 12-Geralt cloak alternate look
You know the cloak Geralt wore on the trailer? Why not have it in game. How many times do you find a very good armor but hate how it looks? Why not have the cloak to be able to wear it over the armor and look cool regardless.

DLC 13-Ciri alternate look
Again, pretty self explanatory.

DLC 14-Kaer Morhen accessible
Make it a area that you can actually travel to and interact with the Witchers or something. Or make it your haven if you choose to and interact with your lover there.

DLC 15-Arena more or less a la Witcher 2
Horse racing and brawling will come to and end since they are actual quests. Only Gwent is something that you can continue to do through out the land. Find Gwent players and beating them with your ever growing deck. Why not have some fighting arenas or something like that? Or maybe put it in Kaer Morhen to make it interesting instead of just an empty place.

DLC 16-Random unscripted dynamic events.
Like I said. The game is huge.. There is a lot to do. But eventually we will have completed all quests and have just an empty world where you will kill things just because. Have something happen. You know how sometimes you are walking on Novigrad and you are jumped by henchmen? Expand on that! Like Witcher 1 when sometimes a Fleder would fall from a rooftop and feed on people. Put in these events just happening randomly. Maybe you enter into a random building and there is a vampire feeding on someone, or maybe a wraith on the cellar. Maybe you are walking at night and a werewolf jumps out of a rooftop and kills the peasant in front of you before running away through the alleys. Hope I was able to explain what I mean.

That is the round up we had here. But let's face it. Not one of them will become reality! Maybe the alternate look ones.

Some things could be in an update but this is what it comes down to. Be it through DLC or update these are some of the ideas that showed up. So here is one more. New game+ a lot of people have been asking for it.

Top Bottom