FREE DLC and EXPANSION PACK ideas for devs to ponder :)

+
Ciri & Triss alternative looks are basically confirmed, as well as new Gwent cards (meh). So there are 9 left.
By the way, isn't there a thread like this already?

Rosa Var Attre romance option is all I want.

Edit: and more Ciri/Geralt moments, but that's too big for a free dlc. Hopefully in one of the paid dlc

DLC 5-Random generated contracts
Contracts that would never seize to appear on the notice boards so you would never run out of something to do once you complete all side quests and interest points. This way you would continue to have the formality of a side quest to keep doing every time you wanted. You get the contract, you contact the person, haggle the reward, go to the locale and investigate, slay the beast. Nothing to fancy needed.

I hope not. This would sucks as hell.
There is nothing worse than a random generated quests in an RPG.

-Silver chain

-Dice poker

-Dagger throwing

-Fleders

Slim knows what's up. :like:
Also, add fishing to that, 'cause why not - there's a lot of water in the game.

...and... Wasn't there supposed to be an axe throwing and boat racing mini game? I wouldn't say no the them either. And what about that ice skating combat they've cut out? I seriously hope not all the DLCs will be as redundant as the current ones.

Last edited:
My expectations are simply I will wait and see what I get. I don't have any demands or expectations for FREE DLCs. I am sure one or two will be meh to me while one or two will be really cool. We are getting things free things and things other companies would charge us for so really they don't all have to be winners or all have to be something i want. They just had to add to the gaming experience for the community as a whole not just to my specific wants and desires. There are a lot of other gamers who like a lot of other things than just what i want.

new places to explore and new quests with new characters are always welcome, i'd like to have companions like in skyrim, archer and/or sorceress (i know i doesn't make sense because witchers work alone) but as an optional content would be really cool,
more romance options including non humans, personal haven with your lover and storage, random encounters with the wild hunt, more and bigger fiends and leshens, random generated contracts, unscripted dynamic events,

More armors. A lot more armors.
But mainly new quests and chatacyers to meet would be awesome! Other than that im kist waitong on the expansions.

More monsters. Definitely.

I expected to be more monsters in the game... Cause since we are able to explore, I met all monsters at first few hours of the game and then I didn't meet anything new. I think a pack of mosters would be great for DLC, but unfortunately I doubt it, since it's too much for only a DLC.

Last edited:
At the risk of being burned at the stake, I'm going to say it anyway. COOP Arena. I know that this has exactly 0% chance of being added into the game, and yes, I understand that all Witcher games have been solely single player RPG, but I would shell out serious coin to slice up waves of monsters with Geralt, Eskel, and Lambert.

Even a single player arena would be great. Scrap the whole concept of earning rewards as you progress through the arena, and allow players to transfer their character progress over to the arena, and maybe be able to unlock certain characters to aid you once you get to certain waves like before - at the very least.

At the risk of being burned at the stake, I'm going to say it anyway. COOP Arena. I know that this has exactly 0% chance of being added into the game, and yes, I understand that all Witcher games have been solely single player RPG, but I would shell out serious coin to slice up waves of monsters with Geralt, Eskel, and Lambert.

Even a single player arena would be great. Scrap the whole concept of earning rewards as you progress through the arena, and allow players to transfer their character progress over to the arena, and maybe be able to unlock certain characters to aid you once you get to certain waves like before - at the very least.
while I'm never crazy on online parts of a rpg game micro transactions soon follow:( i did find myself after the second run though thinking bah what do i do post game ( granted i play rpgs for the story ) but there was nothing to do after the game ended just the same things take contracts kill monsters over and over and over BUT for what reason?? a co op arena would maybe give ppl another avenue even a online gwent tournament !!

i did find myself after the second run though thinking bah what do i do post game ( granted i play rpgs for the story ) but there was nothing to do after the game ended just the same things take contracts kill monsters over and over and over BUT for what reason??
Totally agree. I am super satisfied with the game as it is and I thoroughly enjoyed the story - but if you're looking for end game content, I see an arena mode as being the best option.

I just want more armor sets that actually look like they fit a witcher. No more plate/dresses crap. Please.

We need Viper/Wolf upgraded armors. And maybe updated Witcher 2 armors.

Alternative look for Triss with chestnut hair,blue eyes and scars,Fringilla Vigo as a romance option.

more yen+ciri+geralt quests interactions (like in uma's[i refuse to call him avalach] laboratory must have all of them in the quests).

must have KALKSTEIN!.

Last edited:
Yo, I'll tell you what I want, what I really really want,
I wanna, I wanna, I wanna, I wanna, I wanna really really really wanna so many things ha.

Top Bottom