FREE DLC and EXPANSION PACK ideas for devs to ponder :)

+
I don't have much expectation as much of my expectation will come from mod. Can't wait for all W2 armor to be in W3.

However anything they give us is a bonus and I'm happy to be getting free DLC whatever it is!

An upgrade path for the starting armor, All the way up to mastercrafted.

If i were to throw in a little flavoer, Mastercrafted kaer morhen armor has a cloak, Hood and a fur trim at the back...

I would literally get on my knees, Tear up and Tell cdpr that they are the best goddamn developers in the history of anything. But chances are, It would just be an upgradeable version... Which i would still be happy with :D

An upgrade path for the starting armor, All the way up to mastercrafted.

If i were to throw in a little flavor, Mastercrafted kaer morhen armor has a cloak, Hood and a fur trim at the back...

I would literally get on my knees, Tear up and Tell cdpr that they are the best goddamn developers in the history of anything. But chances are, It would just be an upgradeable version... Which i would still be happy with :D

Make the characters you meet in the previous games more vauable. Shyle.Philippa and others. Not just some random quest to never see them again. And probably -its for the future Enhanced Edition and big addons-more territories on the map. Brokilon, Dol Blathana, Makhakam, Aretuze,Kovir,Poviss and maybe Zerrikania and Nilfgaard. All with the characters from saga. And off course new armors with completely new way to show them. Let every element of armor will be in set with others.not just random elements that completelly dont suit to each other .Every region must have their own number of sets of armor-all of it-from torso till boots. And not with similarity syndrome from the Witcher 2, that in witcher again all armour beside start,Witchers and Temerian gear looks exactly the same. Plus Geralt looks ridiculous with them -with belly heavy cuirasses and breastplates, terrible gauntlets and that jester aketons and gambesons. Even Oathbreaker and Raven armor from Witcher 2 looks way better. And where the option to choose what component i could use to forge a armor or sword and change in appearance after armor upgrade? Besides runes i cant add anything and its changes completely nothing -just letters and numbers.

I would probably most likely would want some dlc's involving Ciri like being to able freeroam as her.
or having Ciri as a companion who travels around with Geralt. I'd reckon it'd be awesome for Geralt and Ciri traveling together whilst killing monsters.

Actually I realize I didn't show any input to the thread poster.

What I want is a white wolf (the strong kind) as a companion to go with Geralt. It be less lonely and less scary when I have to deal with the haunted light house quest.

Seems to me the most dominant wish is more armor sets! And some new ideas I never heard like a wolf companion! To me one of the things that I think it is totally doable is the cloak thing.

school of dragon spolilers

i belive that in a future expansion. The witcher game can include a DLC that inlude school of dragon. when gerald became a true witcher master.
They are witcher very skilled, they are treined by dragons, bad dragons to dont have give up. If wolf school 3 i 10 survive in dragon 1 in 20, who fail dont deserve to be buried, they are burned by theyr own master.
They learn high school magic, like mages, what differ from other shool, you eyes is like other witcher but color what dragon that they serve, they use they sword no in back but in cinture. In back they use a beatiful cap with dragon ornate .
your first objetive is do works to the dragon tha is his mentor, in any kins of service, but the witchers of dragons are send to harder task but they work with monster hunter and too dragon hunt ( the enemys of they mentor), by i very high price, wh they kill a dragon they use the corpe to do very powerful itens, called droconic itens
Is there same kind of dragons scholl and the main enemy of then is each one. They see other school like insects.
They have a special abity that is dragon breath that is a powerfull form of damage that damage a bit less like a dragon breath.
Even the dragon fear a witch gragon because of this they have a "link" witch they master, this dont permit he attack the dragon for what he serves, like others schol they are neutral much times like robot because the intense trainement. Much of this school became very richs
He is chosen tobe a dragon witcher is the sons of dragons with human females, dragon start learn same of you son with 5 years old.

Last edited:
I'd love it if they opened up the game to modding. :D
I don't expect them to fill in the end game with too much stuff. Regenerating monster contracts would suffice. As long as there is a modding community, UGC should fill a void in terms of quests for end game content. It's not too important, because the game is narrative focused, and hopefully the community can flourish the end game stuff for those people that really need to keep playing (like me).

What I really want is New Game+, where everything is scaled to be far more difficult, no matter your level or equipment.

Use the difficulty setting to adjust how much stronger enemies are:
1 enemies/quests same level as Geralt.
2 enemies/quests 1-3 levels above Geralt.
3 enemies/quests 4-6 levels above Geralt.
4 enemies/quests 6-9 levels above Geralt.

I can't see them adding too much of your wish list of stuff, outside of the cosmetics. There will be Triss, and Ciri alternates, and Gwent cards from what I've read, leaving 9 DLC. I can't fathom exactly what they could do with that, but it has piqued my interest. If the Mine Quest DLC is an indication, then we can assume there won't be very large storylines coming out of this program. (*spoilers*) Sure, Kaer Morhen feels empty, but that's because it's dying and abandoned. I don't see a need to revisit it, as a lore based thing, it's supposed gone off. It doesn't make sense for them to revisit that location. We explored it enough in the first Witcher game, and it's in ruins now.

I agree, there should be a place call home with your partner, with a storage case, I just don't think Kaer Morhen is it. There are a several locales that I felt could be interesting to inhabit that were far enough out of the way, but not too far off the beaten path.

As for end game, this is a narrative driven game, so once you've completed the main story line everything else is going to seem/feel far less important unless you left some of the more interesting side quests to the end. There is only so much content CDPR can generate in a timely fashion. They've already promised to release 2 expansion packs, so I'm going to assume that their time will be occupied.

I would rather CDPR focus on their Season Pass stuff and when they're done those hopefully they can look into more interesting end game DLCs that are bigger than these free DLC they're making (miners quest is short).

Seems to me the most dominant wish is more armor sets! And some new ideas I never heard like a wolf companion! To me one of the things that I think it is totally doable is the cloak thing.

Kind of like how Dead to Right did it. Also Geralt is known as the white wolf so it make sense to have a white wolf companion.

for me some underdeveloped stories more interaction with romance at the end , a better crime system , maybe some sexy quest

maybe some underwater stuff..

Top Bottom