FREE DLC and EXPANSION PACK ideas for devs to ponder :)

+
I've already posted in here. But PLEASE CD PROJEKT, make an expansion on Zerrikania and the Dragon Mountains. Zerrikanians are a bunch of dragon riders and badass warriors anyway. Perfect for a high level expansion.

Also, Toussaint expansion; put Fringila and Ioverth in it. Don't kill Ioverth like that, please =P

I've already posted in here. But PLEASE CD PROJEKT, make an expansion on Zerrikania and the Dragon Mountains. Zerrikanians are a bunch of dragon riders and badass warriors anyway. Perfect for a high level expansion.

Also, Toussaint expansion; put Fringila and Ioverth in it. Don't kill Ioverth like that, please =P

never thought of it, shouldnt the northern realms know very little of zerrikania anyways? (even if everyone always talk about it somehow) but it would really be a nice idea!
cant wait to see the expansion in toussaint tho, that might be good aswell

[Free DLC request] Advanced Roche Mechanics

The Witcher 3 has pretty much taken the top spot on my list when it comes to RPG's, maybe even games in general.
There is, however, one thing which is missing. We need to be able to take the Roche bromance to the next level.

[video=youtube;D6Ob-FZ85W4]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D6Ob-FZ85W4&feature=youtu.be[/video]
(Tonight Geralt is riding a different kind of stallion)

Could it be one of the free DLC's?
:hmm:

1.Some of the sea monsters we see on our lovely maps but not included ingame would be nice :D
2.some other large enemies cdpr were is the kayran at hey?
3.Some more beautiful scenery to slay some big ol beats

and here i thought this was going to be about letting the horse actually jump, lol :p

lol me too:ice:

and not because I don't know how to spell Roach and Roche, but sometimes ppl can't distinguish between the two and I thought I was gonna get different kind of lol.

Last edited:
Ciri freeroam mode in the open world... with complete skillset and itemization, unlocked after completing the game.

it can be a separate mode that doesn't need any story, just open world free roam with monster hunts, and loot hunt.

if CDPR does this i'll worship them forever. :)

It would be great if one of DLC contain a armor set of WIld hunt inspired by eredin or imerlith armor of something like this would be nice.

Last edited:
I'd like to request a Ciri DLC

No offence. You have certainly done a fantastic job with this game. I love the Witcher novels and I certainly love the game. There are three main things that bug me though, even though I'm male.

1. Ciri: Does she really have to wear a blouse that shows off her bra constantly? For god's sake in real life Yen and Geralt would have probably smacked her silly for dressing that way. Yen for dressing like a harlot and Geralt for not dressing appropriately for battle. For crying out loud you even have her wear this thin shift in Skellige and only give her like a fur collar. Also: Isn't she running from the wild hunt? How on god's green earth does she have the time to daily apply her eye shadow? And why would she care? Furthermore why on earth would she, especially considering her fighting style, wear highheel boots?`Seriously guys, did you actively decide to portrait Ciri as girly as possible and thereby completely erode her credibility?

I'd like to suggest a Ciri DLC: proper fighing attire, normal boots, no eyeshadow and a thick coat for Skellige. I want a witcher warrior Ciri not some runway model.

2. Triss: Why on earth does she have to have her breasts out all the time? We know she has big ones, we can see it when we have sex with her, we have seen it in Witcher 1 and 2. But she is actually trying to go unnoticed and also running around the shady parts of town... having her breasts displayed like that would certainly not go unnoticed and would also cause unwarranted attention. I'd like to suggest to add to the Ciri DLC a more sensible dressed Triss Merigold with her cleavage covered.

3. Ves: Arguably one of the most renowened fighters and warriors in the Temerian forces. I get that she doesn't wear a breastplate but does she also need to run around with her blouse open to her navel? After all she is a soldier and disciplined and the only female in an all male camp. I doubt she would be running around that for long especially since she apparently has had past experience with rape as stated in Witcher 2. So for god's sake... get her dressed properly.

Thx.

No offence. You have certainly done a fantastic job with this game. I love the Witcher novels and I certainly love the game. There are three main things that bug me though, even though I'm male.

1. Ciri: Does she really have to wear a blouse that shows off her bra constantly? For god's sake in real life Yen and Geralt would have probably smacked her silly for dressing that way. Yen for dressing like a harlot and Geralt for not dressing appropriately for battle. For crying out loud you even have her wear this thin shift in Skellige and only give her like a fur collar. Also: Isn't she running from the wild hunt? How on god's green earth does she have the time to daily apply her eye shadow? And why would she care? Furthermore why on earth would she, especially considering her fighting style, wear highheel boots?`Seriously guys, did you actively decide to portrait Ciri as girly as possible and thereby completely erode her credibility?

I'd like to suggest a Ciri DLC: proper fighing attire, normal boots, no eyeshadow and a thick coat for Skellige. I want a witcher warrior Ciri not some runway model.

2. Triss: Why on earth does she have to have her breasts out all the time? We know she has big ones, we can see it when we have sex with her, we have seen it in Witcher 1 and 2. But she is actually trying to go unnoticed and also running around the shady parts of town... having her breasts displayed like that would certainly not go unnoticed and would also cause unwarranted attention. I'd like to suggest to add to the Ciri DLC a more sensible dressed Triss Merigold with her cleavage covered.

3. Ves: Arguably one of the most renowened fighters and warriors in the Temerian forces. I get that she doesn't wear a breastplate but does she also need to run around with her blouse open to her navel? After all she is a soldier and disciplined and the only female in an all male camp. I doubt she would be running around that for long especially since she apparently has had past experience with rape as stated in Witcher 2. So for god's sake... get her dressed properly.

Thx.

So your actual topic is about characters clothes? You typed two tiny parts about dlc and the rest is just criticism of the way people dress. Ciri isn't a kid anymore so if she wants to have a button unbuttoned so be it. Geralt never says anything to her about it so clearly it's not a big deal. The eyeliner to me is a throwback to her days with The Rats.

Triss if you noticed had on a cloak most of the time when she ran around town so that pretty much nullifies your complaint of her running around with her breasts out.

Ves has always been a rebel, a warrior first and foremost so I don't think she really cares what shes wearing as long as she gets to fight.

To me your post just comes across as strange. It's a mature game with 2 brothels and at least 5 sex scenes and now clothes are an issue? Come on now.

So your actual topic is about characters clothes? You typed two tiny parts about dlc and the rest is just criticism of the way people dress. Ciri isn't a kid anymore so if she wants to have a button unbuttoned so be it. Geralt never says anything to her about it so clearly it's not a big deal. The eyeliner to me is a throwback to her days with The Rats.

Triss if you noticed had on a cloak most of the time when she ran around town so that pretty much nullifies your complaint of her running around with her breasts out.

Ves has always been a rebel, a warrior first and foremost so I don't think she really cares what shes wearing as long as she gets to fight.

To me your post just comes across as strange. It's a mature game with 2 brothels and at least 5 sex scenes and now clothes are an issue? Come on now.

Yes they are if they, in my eyes, deliberately sexualize women for the sake of sexualization. Having Siri run around with her bra showing has got nothing to do with mature content. Neither has her wearing eyeliner or highheeled boots. It's just degrading in a way that it basically says: look at this girly girl, because would she have been displayed in proper fighting attire, which would actually also have been weather proof, which would be smart seeing as every other character which travels different climate zones wears such attire, with proper boots in which she could actually run several miles (ever seen any woman run in highheeled boots?) she might have come across as to threatening for the likes of you because you wouldn't be able to shag her in game since she is your daughter. Which is usually the way the Witcher franchise negates powerful women... you can quite simply fuck them, so they aren't threatening anymore.

Triss does not wear a cloak. She wears a hood. If you actually had paid attention to the game you would have noticed that aside from the hood she permanently has her cleavage displayed, never once does she wear attire which covers it. For all the fur colars in the world Ciri for example even wears her thin shift in the harsh weather of Skellige and again her her bra out. Not very practical now is it? I doubt the Elder Blood comes with an inbuild heater.

A fighter and warrior should actually care what he or she is wearing since it's the most basic protection in a fight. So sorry but I don't see any male soldiers in that game running around without any kind of protection... funnily the only 2 female warriors of note Ves and Ciri wear nothing more than half open blouses with their tits and or bra showing... I think that's pretty degrading as far as portraying strong female characters and I personall don't understand it. There is no reason whatsoever for it, given that you even have the choice to send Ciri into the sauna in a towel, which actually covers more than her usual dress. Even Vernon Roche tells Ves it's unprofessional to go into battle with your knockers out which should tell you all you need to know about warriors and fighters not caring what kind of armor they wear.

The DLC I'm suggesting is similar to the one for Yennefer... or how about the one for Geralts hair. It's a DLC and it's about cosmetics. I want a proper warrior Ciri, a Triss that doesn't shove her tits in everyones face and a proper warrior Ves.

Yes they are if they, in my eyes, deliberately sexualize women for the sake of sexualization. Having Siri run around with her bra showing has got nothing to do with mature content. Neither has her wearing eyeliner or highheeled boots. It's just degrading in a way that it basically says: look at this girly girl, because would she have been displayed in proper fighting attire, which would actually also have been weather proof, which would be smart seeing as every other character which travels different climate zones wears such attire, with proper boots in which she could actually run several miles (ever seen any woman run in highheeled boots?) she might have come across as to threatening for the likes of you because you wouldn't be able to shag her in game since she is your daughter. Which is usually the way the Witcher franchise negates powerful women... you can quite simply fuck them, so they aren't threatening anymore.

Triss does not wear a cloak. She wears a hood. If you actually had paid attention to the game you would have noticed that aside from the hood she permanently has her cleavage displayed, never once does she wear attire which covers it. For all the fur colars in the world Ciri for example even wears her thin shift in the harsh weather of Skellige and again her her bra out. Not very practical now is it? I doubt the Elder Blood comes with an inbuild heater.

A fighter and warrior should actually care what he or she is wearing since it's the most basic protection in a fight. So sorry but I don't see any male soldiers in that game running around without any kind of protection... funnily the only 2 female warriors of note Ves and Ciri wear nothing more than half open blouses with their tits and or bra showing... I think that's pretty degrading as far as portraying strong female characters and I personall don't understand it. There is no reason whatsoever for it, given that you even have the choice to send Ciri into the sauna in a towel, which actually covers more than her usual dress. Even Vernon Roche tells Ves it's unprofessional to go into battle with your knockers out which should tell you all you need to know about warriors and fighters not caring what kind of armor they wear.

The DLC I'm suggesting is similar to the one for Yennefer... or how about the one for Geralts hair. It's a DLC and it's about cosmetics. I want a proper warrior Ciri, a Triss that doesn't shove her tits in everyones face and a proper warrior Ves.

I think you missed my point. The fact that the game has multiple sex scenes and a lot of topless npcs is not getting any hate but it's the clothes that are. That just doesn't make a whole lot of sense to me. Rationalizing it as well such and such is a warrior doesn't make any sense to me either since we could play the game with no armor on if we wanted to. Like I already stated in my previous post Ciri's eyeliner could be a throwback to her days with The Rats. Why does Ciri need stuff for the climate she can just teleport somewhere else if she gets cold or hot lol. Saying she might have come across as threatening for the likes of me because you can't shag her in game...Uh what?! I never said anything about shagging Ciri so why are you bringing it up? Calm down Emhyr. Furthermore the game negates powerful women by giving the ability to fuck them? So Yennefer isn't powerful anymore and neither is Triss because you can sleep with them? That's some seriously flawed logic. Finally regarding Triss, you say she's not wearing a cloak but is wearing a hood...what's the hood part of? A cloak! I don't want to get into an argument over such trivial stuff I just hope we can agree that the game is great regardless of an unbuttoned button and some eyeliner.

Last edited:
I guess in reality will have to wait to see what they do offer in the DLC's. My overall desire more than anything is just a continuation of the story after Witcher 3 events, to continue the romance between your chosen partner, i.e. Where they live, how their relationship progressed and just the general atmosphere after the major evenrs that took place to expand on the story of the future of Ciri for whichever path she has taken in the game.

It may just be wishful thinking, as I imagine it would be a lot to have to work around for all the variables, but that is the one thing I personally would like to see most. The characters created such a band by seeing their story that I really want to see how their story really ends and how their lives progress.

There is a 30 hours of content planned to be allocated over 2 expansions. GOG has a more detailed article about it.

Top Bottom