FREE DLC and EXPANSION PACK ideas for devs to ponder :)

+
I agree that new Ciri is an improvement,
but I miss the dark lips Ciri design too,
can we get Ciri to have dark lips too? maybe by including option of make up, or maybe by using item like lipstick.

I support and truly believe this game is the greatest especially for PC.
Thank you.

http://www.hdwallpapers.in/walls/ciri_in_the_witcher_3_wild_hunt-wide.jpg
http://vignette2.wikia.nocookie.net...er_Ciri.png/revision/latest?cb=20141117004622
http://i1-news.softpedia-static.com...t-Gets-Stellar-Character-Artwork-468623-3.jpg

Dude...wtf.

1) DLC Armor Upgrade Suggestions: I would like very much that you will do other armor with this style (with skirt), I have always liked so the armor then CD Projekt hope you will do with the other armor "skirt" or "cloak" or as they call it, of course, with upgrades that modify the armor.

Like that:

2) DLC Suggestion House: CD Projekt can do a DLC where we have a house to store items? I'd like to have all the weapons in the game and deposit them at home, selling them without losing them or take them apart.

- Background story on The Wild Hunt and the elves from that world.
- Romances extension (Triss & Yennefer)
- Adventures in additional cities & countries. Vizima.
- More Skellige content.

SPOILERS- IGNORE POST IF NOT FINISHED THE GAME!!!

for the free dlc:
wolf school gear treasure hunt quest
alternate look Triss
alternate look Ciri
more side quests involving fellow witchers/beef up kaer morhen with more side quests
more qwent tournaments, horse racing and fist fighting.
storage area for your items (though this should be really a game update and not a dlc)
more content with Triss romanced or not

Expansions
Post ending DLC involving Ciri perhaps set in Nilfgaard, characters to reappear- Geralt, Ciri, Yennefer, Triss, Dandelion, Zoltan, Emhyr, Avallac'h, Phillipa etc.
the plot could change depending on the endings for example:

witcher ending- emhyr pissed off that geralt lied to him about ciri and wants revenge.
empress ending- ciri is nearly assassinated, geralts job to find out who and butcher them.
ciri disappear ending- geralt dreams of ciri causing him to track down Avallac'h (who is in Nilfgaard for some reason) for answers, but the elf is scheming up something.

would be hard work to make due to the endings being so different but I believe CDPR has what it takes to make it.

Future DLC:
Expanded epilogue's containing more interaction with characters like Yennefer/Triss/... and more cutscenes which show more outcomes of your decisions (not only a slideshow).
This is not only Ciri's story, so show us some more of Geralt's future and not only a single slide with his love interest.

It would be great if CDPR do a REMAKE of The Witcher 1 and The Witcher 2 , and able to fit them in The Witcher 3 Universe and adapt the TW3 gameplay for them as well. The previous series have some different monsters and locations too, should be good additions to The Witcher 3 Universe.

The Witcher 2 Locations : La Valette Castle, Flotsam, Vergen, and Loc Muinne.
The Witcher 1 Locations : Kaer Morhen, the outskirts, the Temple Quarter, the Trade Quarter, the lakeside / Murky Waters, Old Vizima, the swamp cemetery, and the old manor.

1. The Movie and TV series to be adapted into the big DLC. It's a massive and surely be paid DLC, but I don't mind it.
2. The Chronicle of Geralt & Vesemir, Learn to be a Witcher. Another big DLC.
3. The Sodden Hills Battle. I really want to see this adapted to the game. Even there's no Geralt in the book, just force put in Geralt were in this events and had to choose one side.
4. Ciri Chronicle, Travel between World while avoiding the Wild Hunt.

companions and followers like in the books!

---------- Updated at 06:40 PM ----------

Companions and followers like in the books!

-Storage places for Geralt. Could be fit into the story by giving Geralt a room with a storage chest in the Baron's stronghold once he did a favor for him, a room at Dandelion*s place once he is saved and one room in Kaer Trolde.after we talked to Crach.

-update options for special weapons we get in game (Fate and WInter's blade foremost), which actually makes them the strongest in game, so these special weapons are not becoming worthless dismantling fodder.

Zerrakania expansion, please.

Also a storage so I can keep all this Witcher school gear that I keep accumulating. Yes, I know I can sell it and recraft it later, but why can't I just rent a storage box from Vivaldi?

Ach! Judging from the comments I've seen scattered about the place, lately, the REDs really made a bit of a blunder when they removed that storage chest. It seems saddlebags just don't satisfy the storage needs of most players.

Last edited:
Custom boats, different sizes and customisable options.

Colour filter options for the game so you can choose from gritty, realistic, vibrant and saturated colour palettes.

Buy properties /houses to store your gear in.
Option to buy/change horse types.

More outfits, hairstyle packs.

Addition of many sea creatures that will fill the ocean and you can fight with.

If possible addition of water tessellation as it's currently 2D and underwhelming.

More airborne particles / better lense flare from light based objects.

More horse based customisation from having higher level saddle bags, saddles, blinders etc.

More monster contracts on boss based enemies

More monsters/animals as a dlc pack

Have a portal of time and space like in the main game that's use is sort of like chapter select or something so you can go back and redo missions (except with your current level and equipment) possibly? I am just really ate up about those missable trophies.

Somewhere I can use to store items and equipment.

Maybe some more customization options for hair/beards, maybe even tattoo's if you're feeling adventurous.

Kalkstein, Shani - these may turn up in the first expansion.
Gramps
Brokilon
Dryads
More squirells
Alps and bruxa
The ruins of castle stigga with ghosts of the heros and villans within. Would love to get my ass kicked by them.
I havent seen anyone called Gervant yet.

Oh... and Velerad... just so I can hear him call me an elf lover again.

Kalkstein, Shani - these may turn up in the first expansion.
Gramps
Brokilon
Dryads
More squirells
Alps and bruxa
The ruins of castle stigga with ghosts of the heros and villans within. Would love to get my ass kicked by them.
I havent seen anyone called Gervant yet.

Oh... and Velerad... just so I can hear him call me an elf lover again.
Kalkstein shan't be appearing in anything.

Top Bottom