FREE DLC and EXPANSION PACK ideas for devs to ponder :)

+
Free DLC
- Storage at inns, Kaer Morhen, Vivaldi's bank or Dandelion's cabaret. There's plenty of weapons, armors and books that I would prefer to stash somewhere than selling it because I ended up overloaded.
- Trophy room at Kaer Morhen and armor stands for other upgraded witcher gears. I think it may be a good idea to use a room that ultimately serves as a display of collected trophies, favourite weapons and armors. I know that Geralt is essentially a wanderer without home and player housing isn't a good idea to integrate into a game. I think if it was done properly, it may not break the immersion.
- Extended ending slides. I was really dissapointed by lack of conclusion of the most main characters that we encountered in game. Wild Hunt is a conclusion to the trilogy so I think you should spend more time to explain what happened with Dandelion and Priscilla, the other witchers, Zoltan, Triss / Yennefer when they wasn't romanced, etc.
- Stables with possibility to change appearance of Roach.
- Extended role of Eredin in a final part of game. Wild Hunt is a massive game with plenty of memorable moments. Sadly, Eredin doesn't served well his role as main antagonist. Letho, Azar Javed and Jacques de Aldersberg were much more better as antagonists than Eredin. We should learn more about him, his motivations and story, he also should have more screen time with Geralt.

Expansion packs
- Bring back dice poker as fourth mini-game.
- New gwent cards, tournament and gwent related side-quests.
- New and unique gameplay mechanics for expansions (maybe use rope to explore unaccessible parts of ruins?)
- Give Geralt a lamp attached to his belt instead of torch.
- Arena Mode
- Bring back characters from the prievious games that didn't appear in a base game like Shani, Saskia, Iorweth, Yarpen Zigrin and his crew. I also have special request. I know that one of the expansions will take place in Toussaint. Seriously, Odrin need to be in this expansion. It may be hilarious to see him again after brief encounter in Novigrad in a place that is land of wine :p

I think everyone would be extremely happy if Shani's granny were to appear in the second expansion, she must be tied to a main quest though. :D

Expansion idea.

I know it's unlikely, but it would be nice to have an expansion that brings back Saskia and Iorveth featuring Borch, Tea, Vea, Yennefer, cinfrid reavers and locating it in Zerrikania , Brokilon or Dol Blathanna( if I remeber correctly was cut from W2).

I'd like to see Geralt can own a mansion or keep and succeedingly gain a count/viscount title. NPC then can come up to him and make witcher contracts or if he does something crazy bandits/other factions could attack his mansion/keep with a chance of losing/regaining it in the process. Many things can come along with the concept. like personal vault/storage containers, stable with selections of horses, customizable decorations, possible marriage with someone he did romance with, and ongoing development can proceed from here.

Hello! I was just reading some old news about there's going to be only 2 expansions, one with more quest to do in Velen, another one with a completely new map. Why stop there? The Witcher 3 fufills all I've ever wanted for RPG, especially with my #1 favorite series like The Witcher. The second The Witcher 3 was released, I dropped everything I was doing for it, after 4 years of waiting. I'd really, really love to explore more, especially Nilfgaard empire. I don't care if I have to pay no matter how much for 20 more expansions, I'll collect em all just so I have have more of this world. I've already sunk almost 200hours into this game and I'm starting to feel like my adventure is coming to an end as the ? marks I have left are almost gone. Please, please I would love more of this!! ;___;

I just want the Wolf School witcher gear... specially the swords... i'm sick and tired of not rocking the wolf head on my swords... i mean c'mon why on earth would i wear the other school's gear... and the concepts with the wolf trim armor looked sick! Bah i even "modded" some sword to use the Vesemir meshes, but its not the same, i really wanted the ones that are in all the promo images. It could even have a really cool scavenger Hunt
involving Vesemir plans for the future of the school, or a last will kind of thing...
Oh well... Have to wait for the redkit

I would like to suggest Geralt owning a house, similiar to how they did it in Skyrim with the Hearthfire expansion. Im sure someone else suggested this, but it would be neat if he could own a house, or houses, and maybe even adopt a child (since we all know Gealt cannot have children himself). We could see him train the child as a next generation witcher hunter. Just some ideas to throw around that could make this game epic (even though it is pretty epic right now!).

1] I want a tiger as a pet

2] I want alternative looks for my horse as I love white one :)

3] I want armor for my horse too but its just for fancy look & It should be removable too

4] Dice Poker.. Yes Please

I'm very glad to see a few more requests for the re-instatement of Dice Poker!

For myself, now that I've experienced a fair section of the game, I'm more curious than ever to know what became of Saskia and Vergen. I'd be very pleased if we could visit again, and see how things have developed or deteriorated there. (I'm rather surprised I've heard almost naught of them, so far.)

Make it happen!

Attachments

• 11429771_442021052643841_648271881452376109_n.jpg
    11429771_442021052643841_648271881452376109_n.jpg
    24.6 KB · Views: 52
Last edited:
Would love to have a DLC/Expansion that allows Geralt to own a flying mount like Siren, Dragonoids, or Griffons. Even allowing us to fly across continent without being hindered with boundaries. Also a repeatable contract that gathers Ciri/Yen to fight dungeon bosses yielding loots for future expansions/DLC.

I wouldn't mind having a repeatable romance with his current partner. I think I heard enough people crying over why there's not of that ugly Triss Merigold in the game... Well I want more of Yenn and Geralt! How's that I don't see Yenn at Geralt's side ad the end of the game. Gosh I need more of that romance and sex. The spark that is created between those too is just immeasurable.

Last edited:
I would also like dice to return, even though the odds were difficult, it was still a lot of fun.

But my main suggestion is making a little fun about the armor wearing in the Witcher 3. It is pretty odd that all of the armor Geralt finds fits him perfectly (the ones he finds during looting), while normally one would find armor that would be too big or too small. Not that I want that to change that, after all you would need to go to a smith and having him extra charged to shape it to fit. I was just thinking about two NPC's who are talking about the armor one of the NPC's found. The other one asks how he is sure that it fits. The one who finds the armor tells him it's just like that. Then the other one asks if he doesn't think it's weird that it always fit. And then the other one ends the conversation with something snarky like: "Who cares about something like that, I only wear it until I find a better piece of armor." Or something like that. It would be fun to have some form of self-mockery.

---------- Updated at 08:07 AM ----------

I'm very glad to see a few more requests for the re-instatement of Dice Poker!

For myself, now that I've experienced a fair section of the game, I'm more curious than ever to know what became of Saskia and Vergen. I'd be very pleased if we could visit again, and see how things have developed or deteriorated there. (I'm rather surprised I've heard almost naught of them, so far.)

I thought that at the beginning of the game, when you ask the advisor of Emyr about the situation, he explains that Vergen was easily conquerred. Still do wonder about Saskia though. When you meet
Philippa
she doesn't talk about her either.

Only things i want ares :
1. Siegfried of Denesle, camp of Order (maybe near Novigrad ?), sidequest (one at least) linked with Order, Armor of the Order
2. Mantichore contract /awesome beast/
3. Something about Adda & Anais /´´Foltest legacy´´ sidequest about them/
4. Iorveth ,Yaevinn and Shani and some new andventure with them

DLC where Dandelion and Priscilla get married (about a year or so in the after the prolog)
Dandelion\Zoltan\Geralt would have a bachelor night, get wasted and get into all kinds of trouble they would need to get out of it and get back in time for the wedding (The Hangover reference)
Then the wedding itself, could be a great moment to reunite a few of characters, Zoltan\Triss\Ciri\(Yen?)\Shani are friends to dandelion so would all be invited to the wedding. (Not sure if yen is actually a friend of dandelion, but if yen is currently with geralt surely she will come along at least)
Would love to catch up with Ciri, ask how she's been doing, whether shes currently rulling Nilfgaard, or roaming the world as a witcher.
Would also have a chance to repair your relationship with Triss or Yen if you chose both or neither.
Some small romantic content for Triss\Yen\Shani (Obviously you cant choose them all again :p)

Rebuild Kaer Morhen. It seems when you get to level 20 you have some serious money. Let's spend it on something BIG. The whole area of Kaer Morhen could be returned to its former glory! We could relocate some of the refugees or give new homes to some of the displaced non-humans. We could even earn a living supplying witcher grade weapons for the onslaught of monsters that will happen later on in the game. For those desperate to create more switchers there could be an option to free a witcher trapped in a statue. Or have some scholars and mages come to Kaer Morhen to help discovering the old secrets? Perhaps even find a way of creating witchers with a better mortality rate? Also I really want somewhere I can display my cool mastercraft armour and weapons I have made possibly somewhere to hang my trophies too!

I would want a DLC where you could get your own home where you could store your stuff from your inventory, (maybe a questline to rebuild Kaer Morhen?) etc.

Rebuild Kaer Morhen. It seems when you get to level 20 you have some serious money. Let's spend it on something BIG. The whole area of Kaer Morhen could be returned to its former glory! We could relocate some of the refugees or give new homes to some of the displaced non-humans. We could even earn a living supplying witcher grade weapons for the onslaught of monsters that will happen later on in the game. For those desperate to create more switchers there could be an option to free a witcher trapped in a statue. Or have some scholars and mages come to Kaer Morhen to help discovering the old secrets? Perhaps even find a way of creating witchers with a better mortality rate? Also I really want somewhere I can display my cool mastercraft armour and weapons I have made possibly somewhere to hang my trophies too!

I think this would be cool but instead of just an expansion it would be good for it's own game.

Witcher 4 - Create your own character who's goal is to stop the wild overpopulation of monsters due to a lack of witchers by trying to rebuild some of these witcher schools.

Top Bottom