Free games give away

+
Free games give away

I have 2 free Steam keys, 1 for Batman Arkham Asylum GOTY and 1 for Batman Arkham City GOTY.
Suitable for those who want to jump in this great series and maybe want to play these first before Origins.

So if you are interested, leave a comment here.

You only need to tell me ONE thing about yourself, whatever you may please :).
I just want to make this a chance to get to know the members of this forum a bit better hence the request ;)

Specify if you want both or just one game.

One or two winners will be picked randomly. ( two winners only possible if the first person to win only takes one game)

The deadline is in 48 hours.

Have at it guys :)

ready to explore new games whenever i get time..
i would love to play both game..but i want to try my first hand in batman arkham asylum.

If you're talking about the humble bundle keys I'm pretty sure you can't just give them away. They're tied to your humble account and you can activate them to a Steam account of your liking via the humble account. You can't actually see the keys yourself and give them away to someone.

eskiMoe said:
If you're talking about the humble bundle keys I'm pretty sure you can't just give them away. They're tied to your humble account and you can activate them to a Steam account of your liking via the humble account. You can't actually see the keys yourself and give them away to someone.

You sure can sir ;)

Gifting!

Well, if you found a way to get past this problem, I'd like to get ahold of the AC GOTY. I already got the AA. :)

I'm a friend of hack n' slash games, as well as of the RPG ones. :)

Im keen!

Im incredibly insecure regarding my Girlfriend, shes brilliant and makes my day wonderful, but I never know if she is truly happy.

Tannosuke said:
Well, if you found a way to get past this problem, I'd like to get ahold of the AC GOTY. I already got the AA. :)/>

I'm a friend of hack n' slash games, as well as of the RPG ones. :)/>

I can reassure that gifting is not a problem, so no worries. :)

Tannosuke said:
Im keen!

Im incredibly insecure regarding my Girlfriend, shes brilliant and makes my day wonderful, but I never know if she is truly happy.

Do whatever it takes man. Best of luck to you :)

I have keys for Batman:AA and Batman:AC as well (1 for each game).

If anyone wants them, you can PM me. Might run an RNG if there's a lot of people.

EDIT: Finished

AserPik said:
Im keen!

If she willingly wants to be your partner, then she must think that you're fucking awesomesauce and capable of wrestling lions while riding giant turtles and disarming nuclear bombs with your tongue. Appreciate your time with her. Don't waste it doubting yourself, or her.

Hell, there are men out there who can't even get a girlfriend. You're already winning bro.

FoggyFishburne said:
If she willingly wants to be your partner, then she must think that you're fucking awesomesauce and capable of wrestling lions while riding giant turtles and disarming nuclear bombs with your tongue. Appreciate your time with her. Don't waste it doubting yourself, or her.

Hell, there are men out there who can't even get a girlfriend. You're already winning bro.

Very much this. Keep in mind though things may go wrong. And never let the trust between you two to be broken, once it's done it can never be whole again and that's the deal breaker.

But people keep in mind that this is a game giveaway thread, so post if you wanna have the games XD

I already own Arkham City on PC, but not Arkham Asylum. If I can get it, it would be a blast!

Hmmm something about myself. Well I'm vegetarian, it's been more than a year and a half. "My drink" is whiskey. And the first Batman comic book I read was Knightfall, it's great. Ever since, I've been a huge Batman fan (Mask of the Phantasm is my favorite Batman movie of all time).

So, the result will be out in about 9.5 hours. Winners will be contacted in pm. Thanks everyone :)

Anyone still wants to enter, just post :)

I'm a virgin. Seriously lol.
Both would be great, but whichever one is first in the series is my preference.

It would seem that we have a very generous community ! Thanks for sharing guys ! No not in just saying thanks :)

Tommy said:
It would seem that we have a very generous community ! Thanks for sharing guys ! No not in just saying thanks :)/>

Thanks for your help keeping this community a great one as it is Tommy ;)

Top Bottom