Free softwares and cool addons

+
Free softwares and cool addons

This is the first of the new services i will be providing to members of the forum, for now, i have 2 places, websites, that provides free softwares or plugins/addons, if you have more that worth mentioning, i will gladly add them to the list. I will do my best to keep this page updated everyday with what is new on those sites but if you don't want to miss anything, i suggest you subscribe to them.PS:don't forget that i am putting this up here just so i can get the topic up and set everything before putting it in tech support, this way, i have better chances to put up my replies without having someone replying :)

Here is the actual give away and the archives which are sadly, no more available.You can get those software thru Give Away Of the Day WebsiteThink about subscribing to the email list so you will never miss an offer :)
  • April 11 2009 3D Text Commander 2.0
    Empower your Web site or software with realistic 3D text. Generate impressive banners or navigation buttons with ray-traced 3D text complete with shadows and reflections. Design flyers and brochures with innovative style with high-resolution 3D text. Insofta 3D Text Commander easily does all that, and more! No complex settings and no learning curve are involved thanks to the visual controls working in real-time.

Mobidoy has agreed to have this live on http://thewitcherworld.com by my birthday, June 13. (site specific since I'm providing hosting, and I have purchased unlimited bandwidth for the site). I'm holding him to this. I seriously recommend everybody else do so also. :mad:

Top Bottom