Free Tech Support... Tell it to everyone.

+
Free Tech Support... Tell it to everyone.

As many of you know, I love to do tech support so, if you or your mother, father, brother, sister, friend or anyone that needs help with their computer, either it is advices to buy new parts, a pdf with pictures on how to build their own computer, or a pdf on how to use a program or do a procedure, need help to maintain, they crash while playing so or so game, they are looking for a free or open source software to do things that you usualy need to pay to have an utility that do it, send them here and i will help them out.As i said, all this for free. If they would like to donate, their is a fund raising campain that they can give to but in no way will it change the service i will provide them or the priority the place they will be in the list !! waiting for you in big numbers, Cheers.Christian "Mobidoy" Parent

Hey folks, don't forget about this... i am currently only helping 8 persons, i can do more than that at a time and, i separate everyone into their own folders with notes of what i made them do so, Tell everyone, it is really free and for anyone, Witchers or not :)

Biz

Senior user
Ok. What is the most likely cause of a game (Painkiller: Black edition) crashing (monitor goes black - frequency out of range error comes up sometimes. PC is still running and responding, but I'm unable to see anything on the screen). I have to reboot PC to regain visual control.all other games run fine. even much more graphically demanding ones (crysis). i googled my problem and people say heating issue, but the temperature doesn't seem to be different while running painkiller than while running any other game.i have latest drivers. i tried playing on low settings or high settings. it still crashes. the crash occurs in the cutscene as well as in gameplay the cutscene doesn't run on the game engine.specs: e8400 @ 3ghz. 512 mb hd4850. 2 gb ddr800. 500W psu. xp professional 32 bit.thanks if you can help,Biz

Hi!I got a problem with the " Enchanted Edition " uppgrade, it says that I have to register my game before I can install the new uppgrade :-\ the problem is that I already have registered my game but I still can´t uppgrade :'(Can someone please help me?/ Nassco88

Hail !I just started playing The Witcher and it's tight ! Problem is that I completed the lab fight and I cannOt seem to meditate or do whatever it is I am supposed to so that the old dude will let me leave. I would like to have a cursor to click on the leditaqe button when I talk to him BUT als it is not there :( Help Please !EvilOldSchool iteachla@vzw.blackberry.net

EvilOldSchool said:
I just started playing The Witcher and it's tight ! Problem is that I completed the lab fight and I cannOt seem to meditate or do whatever it is I am supposed to so that the old dude will let me leave. I would like to have a cursor to click on the leditaqe button when I talk to him BUT als it is not there :( Help Please !
did you get the ingredients first ?

Top Bottom