Free TW1

+
Free TW1

With the coming of the end of the witcher series, could the devs make the first game free to download? :w00t:

Why should they ?
It's really not expensive anymore . Neither on GoG or Steam.
It was also in every big sale i remember for nearly nothing

1. There is no End for the Witcher series ;)

2. Why? It is cheap as hell on Steam, and also...it is worth the money! :thumbsup:

Just think about this: how much much do you pay to watch a shitty, unoriginal movie? Now what do you think about paying a fraction of that for dozens of hours of awesome fun with TW1?

I think they should keep it paid for a few more years. I still would pay money for it for sure, at least.

Oh god.. Witcher 1 is available on GOG or Steam for $1.50 when on Sale. It is basically free! People that want to test The Witcher 1 will play it for $1 or $0 that doesn't matter, so why going down with the price even more? xD

Before you ask, yes The Witcher 2 is also "almost" for free for like $2.50 when on Sale on GOG or Steam :)

Espacially the price for TW2 game is way too low, when on Sale. It's a great game and won quite some awards, while ther "bad" games from 2000-2006 still want $10+ for their game on Steam, even when on Sale..

Last edited:
No! On sale it's ~2€ which is basically free. And even if you bought it for full price it's propably worth the price if combat isn't problem for you.

Before you ask, yes The Witcher 2 is also "almost" for free for like $2.50 when on Sale on GOG or Steam
That's strange. The Witcher 2 is still looks and plays like a modern title even after 4 years since EE, why the price is like some small indie game?

Well, you in luck! You can get a free copy of the first Witcher game if you subscribe to the Gwent beta:cheers4:

Top Bottom