Freezing winter in Skellige

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks insanely good. And I see Ice Breath mod is working too, nice!!! I'm about to finish the game, but I will play it again next year. It should be out by 2020, right? xD

Guest 3841499

Niiiceee..! I wish modders could add more surface material collision FX, like snow mesh indentations, similar to Shadow of the Tomb Raider mud -

So what's your current time projection for release?
Also, I assume you're planning to release on Nexus? If so, make sure you give us a donation link. Mods like this I love to support.

So what's your current time projection for release?
Also, I assume you're planning to release on Nexus? If so, make sure you give us a donation link. Mods like this I love to support.

Requests for donations aren't normally allowed on the forums, but links to a website or something like the Nexus are fine. Just check there for Patreon / Kickstarter / Etcetera.

Requests for donations aren't normally allowed on the forums, but links to a website or something like the Nexus are fine. Just check there for Patreon / Kickstarter / Etcetera.

Yep Nexus is what I'm talking about. Sometimes modders will put a donation link that links up to their paypal .

Don't worry, quality needs time and it's understandable if you work alone and we must remember you do it for free... we don't deserve anything, even we'll lucky guys if you finally share it with the mortal ones hahaha. Keep the work as you can, we'll keep an eye on it!

Maykon...

I apologize to all of you who are waiting for the mod, but I had some problems with my Gamer monitor and had to trigger the RMA of it, but when I am with it again, I will send the files to the @jack91 test and see if can fix the issue that prevents launch

@jack91 I'm uploading files to you

Watch the env files loading in the game, you have the main env in with env_winter_fog.env.

take this script:
create new folder modbox/content/Scripts

GetEnvs.ws

Code:
exec function qwe()
{
    var envs : array<string>;
    var message : string;
    var i : int;

GetActiveAreaEnvironmentDefinitions(envs);
    for (i = 0; i < envs.Size(); i += 1)
        message = message + " " + envs[i];