Frequent Crash/freeze ps4 pro

+
Frequent Crash/freeze ps4 pro

Getting freezes on the Victory screen during casual play. Only happens after a win. Usually Good Game has been sent/received. Must force quit the game. Only happens on a win so far (five crashes since installed earlier today). Don't know if win bonuses etc are lost or applied before the crash, I assume lost as they would usually visually apply on the next screens.

I had some weird slooooow moments today while playing. During the match though. And no freezes for me.

Could be a bug of some sort? Could be PS4 issue? I guess you can try rebuilding the database and see if it helps. Seems to be general fix for numerous problems in PS4. If that doesn't help, then it's most likely related to game itself...

NikeoNZ;n8618170 said:
Getting freezes on the Victory screen during casual play. Only happens after a win. Usually Good Game has been sent/received. Must force quit the game. Only happens on a win so far (five crashes since installed earlier today). Don't know if win bonuses etc are lost or applied before the crash, I assume lost as they would usually visually apply on the next screens.

I am also experiencing this exact same issue on my PS4 Pro so you are not alone.

NikeoNZ;n8618170 said:

Did your opponents quit "forfeit the match" when it crashes?

trogoy1;n8659500 said:
Did your opponents quit "forfeit the match" when it crashes?

Im unsure about forfeits, my uniformed intuition seemed to think it was something to do hitting the square button for good game too quick. Anyhow I installed it that night, reinstalled today and played all day with no crashes (also deleted the on system saves). On reinstall all my previous progress reappeared so it's a safe option to try.

Freezing after challenge wins

Just playing this morning and the game froze three times after challenge wins. Twice on the 4th level monster deck challenge and once on the 5th level Scoia'tel challenge. Quite frustrating since I have to restart and I am not awarded the win. I have a regular PS4. Anyone else have this problem?

I have a PS4 pro and I have crush a bunch of times. Hope they fix this asap, because is ruining my gaming experience.

Top Bottom