Fresh start v1.52 Very Hard

+
I will admit I was thrown off a lot by all the armor/slot/mod changes... However, I completed Act 1 on my fresh Very Hard play thru and was nearly done with all the NCPD calls in Watson... An old saying came to mind when I looked at my level vs street cred: "Don't let your Bulldog mouth (SC) overlook your hummingbird ass (level)"

My crafted chest had the +5.5% SC bonus

2022-06-20_1324_1.png

Without any clothe mod to boost SC, Street Cred is always the double of my level (I end to level 50 in SC at level 25, 30 at max).
I think it's even more true when you mainly focus on the NCPD Scanner Husltes (lot of SC but low XP) :)

On my latest playthrough my level is 12 and my SC is 26, I'm still in Watson and have quite a bit to do. I have one SC boost clothes mod, 10% I think.

I wish that mod gave a raise to player current SC when wearing that outfit (like 2 extra SC level).
Because as you guys say it's very easy to raise SC but if it was a boost we could actually put our best jacket on to go get some cyberware/clothes early

I wish that mod gave a raise to player current SC when wearing that outfit (like 2 extra SC level).
Because as you guys say it's very easy to raise SC but if it was a boost we could actually put our best jacket on to go get some cyberware/clothes early
Honestly, by tracking the rewards for another thread, I believe the SC rewards for killing enemies seem to be a little bit "too" high. It's between 235 and almost 500 (if I remember) which is way more than the amount of xp that you earn to defeat them.
I suspect that it could change in futur updates :)

Street Cred is currently a strange construct. Could also be directly tied to the character's level, with the same progression. Especially because it is a global value and not limited to factions and/or districts. And yes, the value increases significantly too fast. And you can't lose it, for example, due to colleteral damage. It would be good if it would reflect the style better, for example in the manner of Light Side / Dark Side, with the corresponding effect on factions and people of corresponding alignment.

SC scaling will always seem like a joke when your cap is 50 and you're offing dudes with 300SC.

Street Cred is currently a strange construct. Could also be directly tied to the character's level, with the same progression. Especially because it is a global value and not limited to factions and/or districts. And yes, the value increases significantly too fast. And you can't lose it, for example, due to colleteral damage. It would be good if it would reflect the style better, for example in the manner of Light Side / Dark Side, with the corresponding effect on factions and people of corresponding alignment.
Yes!! If it was related to factions would be way better and if we could lose street cred it would also give it a good boost as a system

The SC system most prob were way deeper in its concept phase than now in reality... you could have done so many cool structures with it - would be a surprise if it really was planned/designed like it currently is...

The SC system most prob were way deeper in its concept phase than now in reality... you could have done so many cool structures with it - would be a surprise if it really was planned/designed like it currently is...
would of been cool to be randomly attacked by gangs due to a high street cred but i guess it was just another way to level lock content for no real reason

Top Bottom