"Friend or Foe?" Achievement (Morvudd Contract Bug)

+
"Friend or Foe?" Achievement (Morvudd Contract Bug)

I was browsing through my achievement list and I noticed that "Friend or Foe?" which was about the contract on Morvudd is not done. I found that quite weird since I finished that quest long time ago, I went and checked and indeed I have it completed in my quest log. Seems to be a bug of some kind...

Wow, that's a necro... (A clatter as the paladins draw their blades. He quickly holds up his hand.) ...but a valid one! At ease. (There is some scattered muttering and grumbling as weapons are resheathed and the men sit back down.) Oh, I don't want to hear it, Damarcus! Did I let you call in the artillery last time or not? Well??? No whining! Go check on the soup! (The burly man gets back to his feet and stumps off, gleaming ladle in hand.)

Issues like this may still remain. Some are random issues for which the source could not be found, others may very well "auto-break" themselves to avoid a larger issue. It's a huge game. Not every possible combination of events could be accounted for. I believe that quest states may shift or refuse to proceed to work around such issues.

Top Bottom