From a land Far, Far Away continuation

+
From a land Far, Far Away continuation

I am wondering if there is continuation of quest "From a land Far, Far Away" in Blood and Wine expansion, because I still have this stone medallion from quest and it hasn't been useful yet so it's quite interesting in my opinion. Sadly I haven't encountered anything connected to it so I wanted to ask if someone knows what's up with that quest? Would be great to finally find out. For those who don't know "From a land Far, Far Away" is a secret side quest which can be started on one of isles on skellige. I was planning to do 100% completion of game and I encountered this quest today while doing question marks on skellige, so I got quite interested, sadly I didn't manage to find on internet any information about continuation of the quest or somethnig.

A very good question and a cool idea! ;) I have wondered about this quest and the missing connection to Toussaint too. But I haven't found any connection in Toussaint yet. I'm sorry. :(

Strange thing is after she gives you the stone amulet there will now be a guarded chest nearby at the overlooking tower, Not much of value in it but it's something.

A couple of us debated this quest prior to the release of B&W. There were quite few theories (cant find the thread) But seems to have been some sort of abandoned quest. There were definite ties the exp pack (the captains journal entries and the quest log mentioning Beauclair) I still wonder about that stone amulet lol.

Top Bottom