From Lockdown Meta to Uninteractive Meta

+
I was suggesting to move off-topic posts where they belong - thought it would be for the best of everyone's sanity.

As for bashing meta - I never made any statements about meta since I'm playing what I want or plan (right now I'm going for 200 wins with every Thronebreaker leader, concentrating on Eldain and Arnjolf since I'm close to 1000 wins with their respective factions).

In short - I prefer to adapt to situation rather than pointlessly discuss it because the "meta" will inevitably change.
That was a sarcastic attempt from my side, I admit. Either way, my comment was obviously not aimed at you. ;)

That was a sarcastic attempt from my side, I admit. Either way, my comment was obviously not aimed at you. ;)
That I understood. I just tend to react to messages even when it's not needed. And I absolutely not fond of going off-topic (especially when it is something that has been discussed over and over) so I was just glad to return to the discussion of (somewhat) actual topic of the thread, although I don't have much to say about it.

Why, why? Take more tha One entire month to do a simple balance?
Not arguing the meta or balance aspects of your complaints, but this doesn't make it more than a month. The Season of Love would have only been 3 weeks long before this change, and I'm definitely in favor of them adding another week to the season. It will make it easier for players to complete all of the Season-specific contracts for this month.

Not arguing the meta or balance aspects of your complaints, but this doesn't make it more than a month. The Season of Love would have only been 3 weeks long before this change, and I'm definitely in favor of them adding another week to the season. It will make it easier for players to complete all of the Season-specific contracts for this month.
OK

I dont think its a balance-unbalance situation or even a deck one. We are playing with the same resources and rules. If someone is using a cheat or a hack different story. There are cards that are useless and other that they are overpowered. It happens on every game and this is no different. I am a bit tired in the sense of what now? I got all the cards. I made it to pro rank a couple of seasons in a row but I have no intention or ambition going on a tournament. I enjoy the game but I feel there is something missing for the casual players. I think the decks and factions are quite balanced. I can struggle vs lockdown or SK, but when I play lockdown I can struggle vs ST. And vice versa. I have easily beaten lockdown and lippy. So I get a fairly balanced loss/win ratio. Bottom line the deck doesn't make the player. You need to put some effort and thinking on it.
I think the problem lies with some lack of imagination or block from the developers side. Unless they want to convert it to complete esport competition in which case they are on the right track but they will end up with a 3 digit client base.

Guest 4375874

I dont think its a balance-unbalance situation or even a deck one. We are playing with the same resources and rules. If someone is using a cheat or a hack different story. There are cards that are useless and other that they are overpowered. It happens on every game and this is no different. I am a bit tired in the sense of what now? I got all the cards. I made it to pro rank a couple of seasons in a row but I have no intention or ambition going on a tournament. I enjoy the game but I feel there is something missing for the casual players. I think the decks and factions are quite balanced. I can struggle vs lockdown or SK, but when I play lockdown I can struggle vs ST. And vice versa. I have easily beaten lockdown and lippy. So I get a fairly balanced loss/win ratio. Bottom line the deck doesn't make the player. You need to put some effort and thinking on it.
I think the problem lies with some lack of imagination or block from the developers side. Unless they want to convert it to complete esport competition in which case they are on the right track but they will end up with a 3 digit client base.
You say the game is balanced yet you list the only decks that currently plague the game. It's the same lockdown deck, the same ST unitless deck and the same lippy deck. That is not balance. Last I checked each faction has several leaders and archetypes not 1. The others are ignored because there's a vast gap in strength between the new cards and everything else. Ergo, the game is not balanced.

You say the game is balanced yet you list the only decks that currently plague the game. It's the same lockdown deck, the same ST unitless deck and the same lippy deck. That is not balance. Last I checked each faction has several leaders and archetypes not 1. The others are ignored because there's a vast gap in strength between the new cards and everything else. Ergo, the game is not balanced.
I picked the decks as an example. I get a good variety of games and I have played vs other guys who dared to try things. I also said that it has unbalances just like every other game. My main problem are not the decks although I understand why it might be for other players.

Top Bottom