Frustrating game merch and clothes with Cyberpunk theme.

+
Well, the New Year's day in near, we all need gifts, and I wanted to buy some t-shirt or something like that themed with Cyberpunk. The world of Cyberpunk is really cool, bright, full of markable stuff like corporations, gangs, music bands and so on, and it allows to make a huge product line. So i went to a big moll and what i have seen there?!
House brand:
20201226_162447.jpg
20201226_162451.jpg
Cropp shop
20201226_165810.jpg
20201226_165848.jpg
20201226_170024.jpg
So to say that i was frustrated is to say nothing. Why? Why is so dull? Where all the colors, vivid neon landscapes, pics of a protagonists and Jhonny? Why just black t-shirts and hoodies with simple logo?

So i went to oficcial Red Merch shop https://eu.gear.cdprojektred.com/game/cyberpunk-2077.html to find something interesting. And there are things interesting to me, but they don't deliver to Russia. Ehhh... So, looks like I'm forced to make a print by myself.

Well, the New Year's day in near, we all need gifts, and I wanted to buy some t-shirt or something like that themed with Cyberpunk. The world of Cyberpunk is really cool, bright, full of markable stuff like corporations, gangs, music bands and so on, and it allows to make a huge product line. So i went to a big moll and what i have seen there?!
House brand:
Cropp shop
So to say that i was frustrated is to say nothing. Why? Why is so dull? Where all the colors, vivid neon landscapes, pics of a protagonists and Jhonny? Why just black t-shirts and hoodies with simple logo?

So i went to oficcial Red Merch shop https://eu.gear.cdprojektred.com/game/cyberpunk-2077.html to find something interesting. And there are things interesting to me, but they don't deliver to Russia. Ehhh... So, looks like I'm forced to make a print by myself.

because it's cheaper to make.

Looks like Streamer "merch"...

Lets slap a logo on this regular a$$ hoodie and call it Official Cyberpunk 2077 gear. Why do companies not consider the design of their clothing as a totally separate business model.

I swear to God...

Name a rapper, pop singer, actor/ess, or whomever, that's done anything and then did a clothing line and guess what... that's all they do now to rake in the money.

You got CP making these extremely dope jackets and clothes in game where in every other gaming micro trans store - literally carries the revenue - CP decides to make this garbo and then nothing in micro transaction for CP.

So much lined up for a brand and they flop on the release which jeopardizes every future endeavor that could have bank rolled CDPR for the CP brand. Man... someone needs to lose their heads on this.

I could pay more for a good thing. Also there are many better thing with other themes like marvel, disney and so on. And they all cost the same price.

this is very common thing to do, simply bland base color and a logo of a product. They wanted to generalize it.

Looks like Streamer "merch"...

Lets slap a logo on this regular a$$ hoodie and call it Official Cyberpunk 2077 gear. Why do companies not consider the design of their clothing as a totally separate business model.
I think in this case we should blame clothes brands, not CDPR, i think it works somethink like: a clothes brands sees the hype where they can make money, they buy license from CDPR to make things with Cyberpunk, CDPR send them brandbooks, artbooks and so on, then clothes brand make all thing as they want. Its their fault that nobody will buy those t-shirts. CDPR already got the money for them.

Moxy3

Forum regular
Because they dont care about the Cyberpunk Genre. They are just doing that to quickly grab the money while the hype is still there.

I bet there are many other shops that specialize in these things and you will be happier buying Cyberpunk related things there, rather than in a 0815 clothing shop who just want to make fast eddies.
No passion whatsoever.

This things from official store are pretty cool, i think.
kurtka_bomberka_arasaka_2.jpg
buff-traumateam-4.jpg
162_additional_images_2_1.jpg
64_additional_images_0_1.jpg
bluza_no_future_kaptur_3.jpg

That's a pity that they don't deliver to Russia.
Post automatically merged:

just use online stores instead of big malls mega malls if possible.
I'll try this, thanks. But there are little of them that deliver to Russia though.

Top Bottom