FSR 3, when can the community expect it!

+
Hi guys!

2.12 is out there and still no FSR 3 in sight!

It's not ok that CDPR doesn't give us a date or information about when it will be implemented!

Greedings

Today I learned that FSR 3.0 + Frame Generation features have been added to the Robocop game. It was even added to that game and was also the first game to use Frame Generation on XBOX consoles. CDPR, we expect the same from you. Even better.

1709514518181.png

Today I learned that FSR 3.0 + Frame Generation features have been added to the Robocop game. It was even added to that game and was also the first game to use Frame Generation on XBOX consoles. CDPR, we expect the same from you. Even better.

View attachment 11384767
Am I dumb or frame generation do absolutely nothing?
Performance and quality modes seem to still run as they normally have to, meaning respectively at 60 and 30 FPS.

Am I dumb or frame generation do absolutely nothing?
Performance and quality modes seem to still run as they normally have to, meaning respectively at 60 and 30 FPS.
in case of console with adding FSR3 , the thing isn't about getting more fps , but having more headroom for features used with UE5 :)
FSR3 + UE5 + and later it'll be the best combo for dev .

about PC game now , FSR3 or dlss3.5+ , i think those 're good feature but before like as console , Dev on PC port need to reminds first they need to improve performance/stability . : this is the case of CP 2077 on 1.63 ( with the goal to add path traycing overdrive ) but the same horrible state on CP 2077 2.xx + , FSR3 stuff or Dlss 3.5 FG just be some "glue" to hide the poor optimized build of Cyberpunk 2077 since patch 2.0 .

Nvidia must have blocked FSR3 from Cyberpunk. I don't even think they can talk about it. FSR3 should have been officially add to Cyberpunk. Unfortunately CDPRJEKTRED is obviously so punked by Nvidia. They can't even reply to their own customers. Not even on their own forums. Lol

Nvidia must have blocked FSR3 from Cyberpunk. I don't even think they can talk about it. FSR3 should have been officially add to Cyberpunk. Unfortunately CDPRJEKTRED is obviously so punked by Nvidia. They can't even reply to their own customers. Not even on their own forums. Lol
Funny enough, It remind me at time, when people thought Nvidia blocked FSR on Cyberpunk because of DLSS and CDPR didn't communicate about it.... Oh wait, FSR isn't available on Cyberpunk now? :rolleyes:

The games full of bugs again now anyway. They should just cancel the sequel. They will just mess it up like they did this game. They finally get the game in good shape. An then just can't leave it alone. They just had to keep tinkering till they broke it again. They should have at least left us away to roll back these wack updates. So we can play an actual decent previous version. An FSR3 might as well just be thrown in at this point. It couldn't possibly do any more harm. Then the low level developers they had on these last updates been doing. Every update since the main team went to work more on "The Witcher" should be rolled back. An the updates deleted from their archives. To make sure they never get accidentally installed again. Make the game good like it was. Or put the main team back to work. Because these B team developers are turning the game to crap.

The games full of bugs again now anyway. They should just cancel the sequel. They will just mess it up like they did this game. They finally get the game in good shape. An then just can't leave it alone. They just had to keep tinkering till they broke it again. They should have at least left us away to roll back these wack updates. So we can play an actual decent previous version. An FSR3 might as well just be thrown in at this point. It couldn't possibly do any more harm. Then the low level developers they had on these last updates been doing. Every update since the main team went to work more on "The Witcher" should be rolled back. An the updates deleted from their archives. To make sure they never get accidentally installed again. Make the game good like it was. Or put the main team back to work. Because these B team developers are turning the game to crap.

Right, 25+ million copies sold and going from mediocre/decent ratings to largely favorable ratings is now messing up. Gotcha lol.

Funny enough, It remind me at time, when people thought Nvidia blocked FSR on Cyberpunk because of DLSS and CDPR didn't communicate about it.... Oh wait, FSR isn't available on Cyberpunk now? :rolleyes:

Yup and the exact same thing happened with FSR 2.

Both ended up in-game but Nvidia controls CDPR apparently lol. The same exact senseless arguments lol.

CDPR 2077 it's time to put the cards on the table. The community is waiting to finally get a clear statement on this. Will FSR 3.0 come as announced?

After watching this video on FSR3.......better to hold off.

They're ruining FSR3 Frame generation...​

Not everybody's waiting for frame generation... We also want FSR 2.2 (that is built in FSR 3) upscaling instead of 2.1. And a good implementation of it.

Heavily waiting for FSR3 as well, I've defaulted to using XeSS because it has higher fidelity quality over FSR 2.1, which is a shame because even FSR2.2 would be a major upgrade to the upscaler. Doesnt help that FSR3 for CP2077 when it got announced. And still not a SINGLE update. Not even "progress is coming along."
Post automatically merged:

why are you all so obsessed with fsr3? it won't upgrade your gpu to 4090. and it physically unable to increase your fps from 15 to playable 30 or 60.
In some scenarios, it can double framerates with the proper setting, Ive seen some gamers use the balance preset on 2.1 and double their FPS

I think there is no hope anymore!

For new content, sure there is no hope anymore and something known since 2.1...
But even if CDPR don't have a "partnership" like with Nvidia, I assume they are close enough to AMD to let them know if they give up FSR 3 or not on Cyberpunk. So as long as CDPR do not officially announce the game won't receive update anymore and Cyberpunk is still advertised as an upcoming "FSR 3 game" on AMD website, I think there is hope.

Just pointing out that the tech exists and at one point Cyberpunk, which with RT is one of the more demanding games out was said to have it added. The incredibly poorly ported Last of Us part 1 now zips around at max settings at a crazy speed.

Please could we just know if it's coming or not?

I suppose CDPR is working on FSR 3.1 impementation already :):

Top Bottom