Fucusya is broken! Why aren't the devs doing anything about it???

+
"...or we could fix Rioghan and Messengers, who are the actual problem instead."

Haven't seen these cards in over 50 pro games this meta so far. Why do you insist on nerfing them? Only person I've seen use them was me, in several decks I've tested in pro rank.

Sorry, but people who don't make it to pro rank have no qualifications to comment on balance. You aren't playing optimally and insist on nerfing B tier cards.
What's up with this sudden arrogant gatekeeping?
I am in pro rank, have been for a year, and I've played enough Rain SK to know what I am talking about. Ask Speci next time he streams what he thinks about this archetype if you don't trust my opinion.

And, by the way, anything below 2500 is hardly any different from regular ranks, as pointed out by several actual pros. Now, do you the prerequisite 2500 SK mmr to speak about this?

Besides, you totally ignored the important part, namely
The only context where this could be a problem is full-on rain SK, but that's more of a Messengers/Rioghan/Melusine issue.
All I was saying is that Fucusya is only a problem when used in rain decks proper. Otherwise, she's a good, but not that special a card for a whopping 14 provisions, especially compared to some stuff out there, such as Terranova or even Freakshow. Heck, other 14p often offer MORE points if you do the math. But I don't see people hating on Siege, for some reason, even though it provides infinitely more valuable removal value.

Whereas rain is irrelevant outside of rain-specific intereactions, as it rarely leads to removal due to being slow/random, and sometimes fails to find its value partially or even entirely because of armor/shields/having to play Fucusya early and your opponent rowstacking the other row.

I'm in pro rank easily.
I don't encounter Fucusya too often but it's frustrating when I do.
The card is out of balance big time. People who know how to use the combos will have no problem whatsoever to deal with the current meta.
I don't even know what to say to that. Explain to me what interaction EXACTLY makes Fucusya OP. Like not showing a video that is totally unrealted to her. Explain to me in your own words how she can create a big point swing. On her own and in a way that isn't possible with other cards.

Top Bottom