Full CD-Action review translation

+
Great. One reviewer, being a ME2 fan mentioned it in TW2 review and now it means that TW2 is a bad game? Come one. Why it suddenly becomes such a big deal. It's not like TW2 is a shooter with simplified choices, quests, character development and item management.

Guys I don't want to make you feel bad, but 24 hours is not only main story. It's main story + most of the side quests. I wrote it in cd-action site in comments below the review, as enki (reviewer) answered this question in his topic in Cd-action forum. Here is the link to this answer: http://forum.cdaction.pl/index.php?showtopic=22478&st=1620&start=1620You can leave hope :)Anyway I think that RPG fan shouldn't end this game only one time...

rip1988101 said:
Guys I don't want to make you feel bad, but 24 hours is not only main story. It's main story + most of the side quests. I wrote it in cd-action site in comments below the review, as enki (reviewer) answered this question in his topic in Cd-action forum. Here is the link to this answer: http://forum.cdaction.pl/index.php?showtopic=22478&st=1620&start=1620You can leave hope :)Anyway I think that RPG fan shouldn't end this game only one time...
Is this a joke?

fchopin said:
fchopin said:
Is this a joke?
I seriously hope it is a joke.. as i just purchased the game.. Oh well...

rip1988101 said:
Um... translator fails on this one, I get only gibberish.He said, he grades the graphics with 9 instead of 10 just because?Can you ask the reviewer, in how many hours he finished Dragon Age 2? I can extrapolate from that, then. ;)

Well, here is a Google translation of his response:
I have not finished all the side quests in the game (especially the need of breaking certain monsters - they can eat a little time and I intend to achieve it after the premiere), but the majority of them scored. Again, who finished the game after one pass, this fool, because I do not know what to lose.
I take that to mean he didn't do the quests he thought were time consuming but did do quite a few of the side quests.

rip1988101 said:
Tell me it's not true :(24 hours including most side quests is a catastrophy if he really played taking his time..

Moutch2 said:
Moutch2 said:
Tell me it's not true :(24 hours including most side quests is a catastrophy if he really played taking his time..
Wow seriously i hope it's not like a last minute scam like DA2...

rip1988101 said:
Yeah I can confirm this is what he said ... sh*t just hit the fan. (in both ways xD) Well maybe now I don't need to be worried about spending too much time with TW2 when I need to revise for exams since I can finish it in 24 hours :) Though I usually take way longer than other gamers to finish games :p

24h is not only main story. It's not a joke.I will translate this ask and answer (sorry for my english)Ask:Is 24 hours enough for main story, sightseeing of the world and the most of the side quests?Enki's answer: Yes. But i'm sure that many people will finish the game at least twice. I'm already looking forward to play it again. Monk (second reviewer), who was exploring world wider than me, was playing few hours longer than me. (Enki played 24 hours, and as he said, the most of the side quests were included in that)

freakie1one said:
Well, here is a Google translation of his response:
I have not finished all the side quests in the game (especially the need of breaking certain monsters - they can eat a little time and I intend to achieve it after the premiere), but the majority of them scored. Again, who finished the game after one pass, this fool, because I do not know what to lose.
I take that to mean he didn't do the quests he thought were time consuming but did do quite a few of the side quests.
I think he also doesn't know what is in the game and could have missed a lot of quests and maybe other stuff.I hope i am right.

rip1988101 said:
@freakieyou checked wrong answer. Answer I quoted was posted earlier.
Could you ask him how the Developers responded, after he finished it in this time? Maybe they got a little sick around the nose, saying something like "oh crap", running back to their Offices and sealed the doors, anything like that? ^^

rip1988101 said:
@freakieyou checked wrong answer. Answer I quoted was posted earlier.
@rip:I read the answer you translated and also the post after (which I used Google to translate) since both were related to the length of TW2 and what quests he did/didn't do. I figured both were relevant.

This is ridiculous, why doesn't someone from CDPR just tell us approximately how long the game is.

fchopin said:
This is ridiculous, why doesn't someone from CDPR just tell us approximately how long the game is.
They did. But they lied.Every developper does that. It's a shame CDPR did too.

Moutch2 said:
Moutch2 said:
Wow that's really disappointing.. 24hours main storyline + most sidequests... We were originally promised by Gop that it was at least 40hours...

Moutch2 said:
Moutch2 said:
so, you will believe one review and not CDP? After all this time? I have faith in them, and I'm sure they won't let us down.

archaven said:
archaven said:
archaven said:
Wow that's really disappointing.. 24hours main storyline + most sidequests... We were originally promised by Gop that it was at least 40hours...
If this is true i will be very disappointed.

Edk said:
Edk said:
Edk said:
so, you will believe one review and not CDP? After all this time? I have faith in them, and I'm sure they won't let us down.
We'll see but yes, I tend to believe the review more than the devs. It's logical after all, they want us to buy their game..

Top Bottom