Full Combat Rebalance 2

+
Is that really funny to make game easier?
It is fun to kill enemies in different ways. Without a spamable high burst damage the game is still quite easy on Dark mode + FCR, with grapeshot early I think it could make my fight more flashy and interesting :D:D:D

Working on it. Testing the installer now, I should start the upload soon but then someone will have to click the "APPROVED" button to make it available for download.

Working on it. Testing the installer now, I should start the upload soon but then someone will have to click the "APPROVED" button to make it available for download.

cant wait :D
lets hope one of the mods click the "approved" right away

Sorry to be a bother, especially as a total newcomer, but I'm getting an "unexpected end of archive, either unknown format or damaged" error every time I try to download the 1.2 mod. I've tried different unzip programs, I've downloaded it several different times, but nothing seems to work.

The download completes at 1.4+ GB every time, so I don't think it's that. I'm terribly vexed haha. Anyone else run into this, or is it a problem on my end?

I've got the same problem like GuyIncognito every mod that i downloaded from redkit site, to be broken i,m getting the same error reports, when i downloaded FCR v1.1 it works normaly with no errors

You don't need to uninstall anything. V1.2 contains all the previous fixes and will override previous installation.

I've got the same problem like GuyIncognito every mod that i downloaded from redkit site, to be broken i,m getting the same error reports, when i downloaded FCR v1.1 it works normaly with no errors
try using the newest version of WinRAR (v5.00 or v5.01).. i had no issues extracing v1.2 or installing it.. and btw its working great!!!
thanks again to Flash!!

Thank you so much for all of your hard work in making this incredible mod. it totally changed the way i see combat in the witcher 2, i have to think tactically, use a lot more signs, axii and yarden became my best friends.

Thanks for the update, Flash! I'll be downloading it soon. Thanks for releasing the source code, too, so others can carry the torch :) (Not me, though, I have no idea what I'm doing)

Top Bottom