Full Disclosure bug

+
Sandra's Databank is missing from the spot where it should be.
BTW this is the same building where the
ripperdoc from Last Login gig is residing and I spared his life.

Attachments

• Full Disclosure_no Sandra's Databank.jpg
    Full Disclosure_no Sandra's Databank.jpg
    713.8 KB · Views: 329
I'm unable to complete the mission Full Disclosure because the databank I'm meant to find is not present when I'm in the correct location. I've rolled back to my earliest save with no luck either.

Missing for me as well... I've gone back for 2 weeks and it's never there. Hoping there was a patch. I have 240 hours into the game and I'm trying to complete this.

Attachments

• databank.PNG
    databank.PNG
    1.9 MB · Views: 131
I just completed "Down on the Street" quest. Leaving my apartment before exiting the elevator, I get this message from Sandra Dorsett. Next, I get a new quest called "Full Disclosure" with objective to give her a call. I saved before and after this incident. I am using Windows 10.

I do not see the shard in my list. Can not find it! However, I am able to tell her and my only option is to say, "Yep" in response to her question, " Do I have it".

I would like to have it so I can hack it, but can not find "Operation Carpe Noctem" shard. I may need to back track to the building and re-search, however, I have no clue where to go.

Basically, how is it that I am able to turn in this quest when its not in my list of shards. Yet, I have the option to just say "Yep" and turn it in.

I tried going back to the building I thought it might be, but it appears I can't get back in unless I'm in the wrong place.

Can someone show me the location using the map please?

Thank you!
Post automatically merged:

So I was just awarded $1,760 euros for telling her I looked at it and asked about what deamons she used since I have a hacker build with 20 intel. I couldn't find the shard in my list, I couldn't relocate area where I might be able to retrace my steps in hopes on finding it possible again so I may be able to hack it?

I just simply don't like when game doesn't behave as it was intended. It wastes a lot of time.

Last edited:
Top Bottom