full mill value for 3 days, It looks like 2 days to me :(

+
We had a patch on April 30, 2019.

And you can read there "Rework of 12 Nilfgaard Base Set cards which will have full mill value for 3 days"

So, at least in my country (Portugal) that day (30 of April) doesnt count for a deadline. That means that we should be able to have full mill untill the 23:59 of 3 of May.

But at 17:00 of 3 of May the game show that i only get 1/3 of the mill value.

And TBH it seems a litle unfair... At least to me :(

Lexor

Forum veteran
It was not 3 real days, but 3x 24h. Patch was April 30th, around 12PM CEST so 3 "days" ended at May 3rd, around 12PM CEST.

It was not 3 real days, but 3x 24h. Patch was around 12PM CEST so 3 "days" ended at May 3rd, 12PM CEST.

In that case they should put there 72 hours instead of 3 days. I didnt had a clue when the patch went live and now i cant get full mill value...

rrc

Forum veteran
We had a patch on April 30, 2019.

And you can read there "Rework of 12 Nilfgaard Base Set cards which will have full mill value for 3 days"

So, at least in my country (Portugal) that day (30 of April) doesnt count for a deadline. That means that we should be able to have full mill untill the 23:59 of 3 of May.

But at 17:00 of 3 of May the game show that i only get 1/3 of the mill value.

And TBH it seems a litle unfair... At least to me :(
A day is a day. CDPR didn't mention "3 working days".

Also, why would you wait till the end? Grab the deals ASAP. A lot of people lost milling for full value when the economy changes came to power. Take this as a learning and never wait for the last minute.

Top Bottom