Full moon / alpha werewolf bug

+
Full moon / alpha werewolf bug

Playing full moon on my row with an alpha werewolf didn't trigger it's effect, as it usually does. You can see the alpha werewolf on the left doesn't have any wolves around it, despite being in full moon while the one on the right does (the one on the left was played after full moon).

The play order was this:

Me: Play alpha werewolf (left)
Opponent: Dagon to fog on my alpha werewolf
Me: Siren to full moon; alpha werewolf doesn't trigger

There seems to be a related to overriding the weather effect, and full moon.

Attachments

• photo187441.jpg
    photo187441.jpg
    322.8 KB · Views: 111
Just tested this exact scenario in my game, and the Alpha Werewolf triggered just fine.
I see you're using a deck tracker, which may be at least partially at fault.

If you can replicate the issue without the deck tracker, then it's a legit bug that should be reported to the support team.

No Title

There's no way that a deck tracker should be able to have any effect on the game state. It doesn't interact with the server in any way.

Also, here's another bug... which lost me the game, since I was planning on commander's horning the row. The wolves spawned on the melee row, not on the sides of the alpha werewolf. It seems pretty random and buggy.... I suspect people haven't noticed because not many people bother playing full moon decks -- it's not a very strong archtype atm.

Attachments

• photo187451.jpg
    photo187451.jpg
    176.9 KB · Views: 200
Alpfh Werewolf spawn bug

Yesterday I was playing with Moonlight, played my Alpha Werewolf first, my opponent played a Nekker, I did cast Moonlight and than this happened:

partci Thread merged.

That is the second report on this same issue, so it definitely looks like a bug. Could report it to the support team -- attaching that screenshot might be helpful too.

(I'm still not convinced GwentUP isn't the cause though; both you and the OP are using it, whereas I'm not and I've had no problems with the Alpha.)

GwentUP is not the issue. I don't use it, haven't even downloaded it and I have problems with the Alpha werewolf spawning wolf tokens on the opposing row. I have already reported it to the support team though. Also, the Alpha spawns new tokens every time full moon is applied on its row. Is that intentional?

Werewolf's description also needs to be fixed or its ability adjusted. Right now it strengthens self by 7 even when Full Moon is on the opposite row, not on its own.

Same thing here, no tracker used and still, my wolves occasionally spawn on my opponent's side of the board.
Clearly we're a bunch to have this issue and I'm not the only one who's not using trackers. It can't be a coincidence.

partci;n10100791 said:
Yesterday I was playing with Moonlight, played my Alpha Werewolf first, my opponent played a Nekker, I did cast Moonlight and than this happened:

This happened to me too . Luckily someone posted this . Idk if its a bug or not but the description seems weird

There is no way a deck tracker could have any effect on the game, as it doesn't have rights to write back to the server.

i played against a moonlight deck, my opponent play and alpha werewolf, then played a siren on the same row. (last i checked the alpha werewolf should spawn two wolfs, one on each side.) but instead the two wolves spawned on my side of the board, in the opposite row.) How did he do this? when i play my Alpha werewolf, it doesnt give me this option. (I also play a moonlight deck)

Full Moon Bug

I was playing against a nilf slave driver deck, opponent use sd to play a alpha werewolf, I also had a alpha werewolf on board. Next turn i played a boon full moon on my board but wolf appeared on his alpha werewolf but not mine.

Also i got a photo, but i can't uplaod it. it says invalid file but its a jpeg.

KDean11;n10166982 said:
Also i got a photo, but i can't uplaod it. it says invalid file but its a jpeg.

If your picture is 1MB or over, it might be the problem. Try making it a bit smaller, if this is the case.

Not related to alpha werewolf but to moonlight and werewolf. Why doesn't werewolf boost it self again when lets say moonlight gets removed and re-applied. Basicly it would make werewolf not op but like redanian elite but with a More difficult trigger. Anyway I think the cards should state abilities More accurately.

Also werewolf triggers when opponent plays moonlight on hes own row if it is opposite to the one werewolf is in
​​​​

[BUG] Alpha Werewolf spawning on enemy rows

I successfully repeated the bug again and recorded it.
1 - Lay Alpha werewolf on a row with no Full Moon
2 - Next turn put Full Moon boon in his row
3 - The 2 wolves do not appear on his side, they appear on the enemy's side of the board.

Top Bottom