[Suggestions]NUDITY MEGATHREAD - Remove censorship and bring back what advertised

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
>\Full nudity in game?

June 2019, Lilayah: "Full nudity will still be in the game. Of course it will be. "

Well Lilayah may say "of course" and I always love when men aren't being censored "The sims" style or wearing permaundies. However, will it only be uncensored for PC or for Xbox as well? Curious as an xbox player, but of course if moding gets crazy awesome I might buy for the PC later as well.

Last edited:
I'd buy a new PC and play CP2077 on it, were I you. The recommended specs are very much in the affordable ranges, as far as modern gaming hardware goes.

I have a PC. I simply prefer console. If modding becomes big for it I will likely buy on PC as well eventually. Though that might be a year or two down the line.

CDPR never makes different versions for different platforms, only for different regions like China.

I think the big question is how much they changed the game to fit the ESRB rating?

Recently I remember a trailer showing new footage of the rescue mission at the start of the 48-minute demo (rescuing that woman from the scavs), and a male body in the bathtub had found boxers from somewhere...

Nothing new on the western front... games always talk big before the release and then in the end we get the same old shit again.

ps. But its not unrealistic to think that a.) the video is intentionally censored to be released in Youtube etc, or b.) its from the censored Japanese version of the game.

Last edited:
I think and hope they used the japanese version of the game for trailer, gameplay reviews and so on, so they dont have to censored it and we get the "normal naked" game later.... i hope.

I think and hope they used the japanese version of the game for trailer, gameplay reviews and so on, so they dont have to censored it and we get the "normal naked" game later.... i hope.

This is my thinking too. It is still shown to be confirmed on these forums so hopefully this is just so they can promote it world-wide.

>\Full nudity in game?

June 2019, Lilayah: "Full nudity will still be in the game. Of course it will be. "

Well Lilayah may say "of course" and I always love when men aren't being censored "The sims" style or wearing permaundies. However, will it only be uncensored for PC or for Xbox as well? Curious as an xbox player, but of course if moding gets crazy awesome I might buy for the PC later as well.
Bowing down to the pandering/change everything crowd is never something anybody wants to hear about from a gaming company and so far CDPR has managed to avoid them. People are gunna buy this game no matter what the ESRB rating is, soooooo, the question I have is why can't they slap an adult rating on it, or whatever is higher than MA, and just move on?? I'll be very disappointed if they had intended to have certain content, and then based on certain idiots outcry, they take it out.

Well, at least for the PC version, if the game ships with the complete polygonal mesh/textures, modders will be able to 'fix' this. However, I would understand if CDPR will sell the game with some *bits* not visible in order to avoid a "AO" rating.

Hard to say, but as an example; Conan Exiles was released on PC and console. It was censored on consoles, but still has full nudity on PC like it was initially intended when developed. Will CDPR cave and do some form of censoring on console? No one knows yet, but we do know that places like China and Japan will be censored on all platforms. My guess is that if anything is going to be censored, outside of select countries, it will be the console versions, so if that bothers you, start building that new PC.

Yes please
I’m concerned CDPR changed their policy on this. I’m the rescue Sandra Dorval mission (or whatever her name is), when V comes across the bodies the guy on top of her is no longer naked. He’s wearing underwear.

it’s definitely a concern for me.
The real question is why put undies on the guy in the tub because you couldn`t see anything or can we not see nude butts now ?
Bowing down to the pandering/change everything crowd is never something anybody wants to hear about from a gaming company and so far CDPR has managed to avoid them. People are gunna buy this game no matter what the ESRB rating is, soooooo, the question I have is why can't they slap an adult rating on it, or whatever is higher than MA, and just move on?? I'll be very disappointed if they had intended to have certain content, and then based on certain idiots outcry, they take it out.
Yea I'm extremely allergic to censorship of any kind. I really really can not handle censorship diminishing the experience of Cyberpunk2077. I really REALLY hope CDPR has got everyone covered, or at least the PC platform in whatever countries don't get too annoying about it. I honestly want my gameplay experience to be absolutely loaded and full of nudity, overloaded even. It doesn't even have to be in a strictly sexual way, it can just be casual or accidental or situational like the people in 2077 just don't care too much anymore or since they don't consider it sacred or special it's more like the whole profane type of thing where people just look at each other like a pile of disconnected engine parts, or maybe other people still care, but they don't mind because maybe some people want to try to regain a perceived loss of their humanity, so maybe they wear less clothing or more revealing clothing to remind themselves and others "yea look at me I'm still human... mostly anyway" I mean of course, it doesn't have to be up in my face all the time, but some of the time I guess it can be depending on the situation. Like I have no problem saving the lady in the bathtub in the scene with the flying battle ambulance medic warriors, don't know why I can't remember their name right now sorry. Anyway, CDPR could just put a nudity "on/off" button in the options and settings. I will personally go there and turn that setting on because I'm cool with it. Nudity absolutely all over the place. It still wont be the same as when V falls in love and there is romance. It's like a different thing all together. I would be devastated if the game ends up being extremely plain, boring, and unsurprising with very basic and low levels of nudity, because other people complained or something. It deeply frustrates and confuses me why sometimes in the video game or movie industry some voices are sometimes heard when they complain and ask for censorship, but sometimes other voices crying out in agony for the millionth time screaming out at the top of their lungs saying they want zero censorship are often ignored? I'm not saying this about CDPR, but just the world in general. There's got to be a setting so everyone can get what they want, otherwise I'm never going to be able to play a fully uncensored game. It's a really bad feeling. I hope Cyberpunk2077 is going to be really true and honest and just have no censorship.
:giveup:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom