Full PC reset *minor spoilers*

+
Which power supply do you use exactly? With these components, a Seasonic PX 750 or 850 would be my recommendation.

Power supplies with inferior quality often have difficulties with fast and strong load changes. A simple 800W-Label isn´t enough.
I only know that it's 800W 80+ Gold. I'm not really that good with computers and mostly rely on my friend.

I called the store where I got this rig from and they'll take it in since it still has a warranty and guy from the store, my friend and I all think that the PSU doesn't work properly. It works well when I'm just using the internet but at higher power needs, it fails.

But once again, a big thank you to all of you for your help and tips! I learned a lot from them :)
It's also quite funny that I get a way more friendly and helpful attitude towards my problems here than I did at an actual tech forum where people were mostly calling me an idiot :D

So, got my rig back from the shop. The report says "dspa changed, all tests passed" but I have no idea what that is. Only thing I found on google was some fire extinguishing products so maybe it has something to with the liquid cooling, dunno.
But does it work? Yes it does! Successfully played CP2077 about 1,5h with zero issues.

at least you can finally play for a longer period of time without issues.
Indeed and I hope I get to play as much as I want without issues now :D
Before the fix up I was only able to play CP2077 around 5-20min and Far Cry 6 close to 1h.
I have also noticed that while I was test playing Cyberpunk, my fans on the computer didn't have to work as much as prior to maintenance so that would also indicate maybe the "dspa" has something to with the liquid cooling. If anybody knows what "dspa" actually is, please tell me.

Yea Dspa ive never heard off. Liquid cooling in a AIO cooler is mostly chemicals tho but they are rarely refilleble, water would never last that long and stuff lives in water :)

Edit: could be they changed the whole AIO? Most of them arent refilleble so if you get trouble with one you generaly have too swap it out.

could be they changed the whole AIO? Most of them arent refilleble so if you get trouble with one you generaly have too swap it out.
I have no idea what they did, the report only says "dspa changed, all tests passed" and that's that. Even the clerk at the shop had no idea what it is since they use a third party to do the actual maintenance.
But it works and that's what is important and it didn't cost me anything since the warranty is still active.

I have no idea what they did, the report only says "dspa changed, all tests passed"
Just a find, no idea if it's related :)
DSPA - Digital Signal Processor Architecture
Architecture of the Digital Signal Processor One of the biggest bottlenecks in executing DSP algorithms is transferring information to and from memory. This includes data, such as samples from the input signal and the filter coefficients, as well as program instructions, the binary codes that go into the program sequencer. For example, suppose we need to multiply two numbers that reside somewhere in memory. To do this, we must fetch three binary values from memory, the numbers to be multiplied, plus the program instruction describing what to do.

Just a find, no idea if it's related :)
DSPA - Digital Signal Processor Architecture
Interesting. I kinda understood the video and kinda didn't so yeah, don't know if it's related or not but it could be. A sudden reboot of the system might be because of a memory glitch happening so it's a definite possibility.

Interesting. I kinda understood the video and kinda didn't so yeah, don't know if it's related or not but it could be. A sudden reboot of the system might be because of a memory glitch happening so it's a definite possibility.
It could be related to the thermal regulation (like converting the signal from the thermal sensor and also output a signal for the fans).
Digital Signal Processors (DSP) take real-world signals like voice, audio, video, temperature, pressure, or position that have been digitized and then mathematically manipulate them. A DSP is designed for performing mathematical functions like "add", "subtract", "multiply" and "divide" very quickly.

Signals need to be processed so that the information that they contain can be displayed, analyzed, or converted to another type of signal that may be of use. In the real-world, analog products detect signals such as sound, light, temperature or pressure and manipulate them. Converters such as an Analog-to-Digital converter then take the real-world signal and turn it into the digital format of 1's and 0's. From here, the DSP takes over by capturing the digitized information and processing it. It then feeds the digitized information back for use in the real world. It does this in one of two ways, either digitally or in an analog format by going through a Digital-to-Analog converter. All of this occurs at very high speeds.
A DSP's information can be used by a computer to control such things as security, telephone, home theater systems, and video compression. Signals may be compressed so that they can be transmitted quickly and more efficiently from one place to another (e.g. teleconferencing can transmit speech and video via telephone lines). Signals may also be enhanced or manipulated to improve their quality or provide information that is not sensed by humans (e.g. echo cancellation for cell phones or computer-enhanced medical images). Although real-world signals can be processed in their analog form, processing signals digitally provides the advantages of high speed and accuracy.

It could be related to the thermal regulation (converting signal from the thermal sensor and also output a signal for fans).
Sounds like a very possible answer. Some kind of malfunction and data was not transferred correctly and thus the system went crazy and booted itself. Then whatever component it actually is was swapped to a new one and problem solved.

Top Bottom