Full The Witcher Guide

+
Full The Witcher Guide

Happy to inform you that "Full Guide of The Witcher" now is available in three languages:• Polish version (original) - created by Gry-online.plEnglish version - translatted by Guides.gamepressure.comlRussian version - translatted by Witcher.net.ru

Thank you very much for posting this info. It will come in very handy at those times when I am unsure of my path....

And thiis guide is also excellent. Thank you all, and Merry Christmas and Happy New Year, yall. This is still one awesome game. ;D

Hallo community! :wave:Thank you for the awesome Witcher guide! I like the Wiki one too, and am sure I will use both of them to my heart content :DJust started to play The Witcher (EE), and I am already hopelessely hooked! ;DSuch a fine RPG, a real breath of fresh air in the RPG sphere...y.

10401083107710821089107210851076108883 said:
Скажите,пожалуйста:убийца из финального ролика-это Ламберт?
Translation: Is Lambert the killer from the ending cutscene?The killer from the ending cutscene is unknown :)If you speak English, you may check this topic http://www.thewitcher.com/forum/index.php?topic=3975.0Russian: Убийца из финального ролика неизвестен. Если говоришь по-английски можешь кликнуть по ссылке выше и почитать версии, кто это был :peace:

If I'm wrong please correct me.Full guide is in the original version of the Witcher...Is there a sense to make other, payable guide? Why? For pirates?

Very useful guide, for which many thanks. :( Just one thing - the info about the fight with the beast at the end of Chapter 1 is incorrect. The guide says the beast summons 3 barghests and the player can prevent respawn by killing 2 but leaving one alive. Not so. I tried killing 2 - more respawned. I tried killing 1 - more respawned. The way I experienced this fight, the only thing to do is to have at the beast until it dies, which wipes out the barghests as well.I mention this just in hopes of making a great guide even better.

Im currently stuck at this part in act 3 - Im trying to kill those ARCHESPORE, and i do, noproblem. But i need to kill those things to get enough of this ingrediant, to make this archespore juice? I think its for that gaurd in Vizima. Im not sure exactly, but i mite be missing some book i havnt read yet, to be able to see this ingrediant, once i kill those swamp monsters, that only come out at night?

Top Bottom